our kids are our future

has anybody got any funny pictures of their kids? just thought it would be good to get a topic up as a chance for people to 'show off' their wee ones who play such a big and important part in our lives. my son is 20 months old now and has grown so fast. im proud to be his father and to have taught him everything he has learnt so far. he loves the dogs, ferrets and being outside which is lucky. :boogy:

hers a couple of pics of him few funny ones and a few others. ;)

post-62949-0-27024100-1318531328.jpg

post-62949-0-04922700-1318531375.jpg

post-62949-0-67701700-1318531461.jpg

post-62949-0-95149700-1318531524.jpg

Edited by Veedublee

Yay, Malt's Baby Bin series :toast: Cheered me right up did that.

I have thousands of pics of my kids - but this is one of my favourites. Snapped on the way back from an Elves and Fairies photo shoot I did in the woods one day; got a bunch of kids all dressed up and it was a blast. This one sums all my kids up pretty well if you ask me :laugh:

IMG_6115.jpg

I have thousands of pics of my kids - but this is one of my favourites. Snapped on the way back from an Elves and Fairies photo shoot I did in the woods one day; got a bunch of kids all dressed up and it was a blast. This one sums all my kids up pretty well if you ask me :laugh:

IMG_6115.jpg

Excellant photo !

IMG_6115.jpg

Lovely picture Jen