pics from fridays walk with bird and the dogs

had a steady walk up the woods local to me friday afternoon with bird and our dogs. it was reasonably warm and it was a decent walk the dogs seemed to enjoy there selves.

heres a couple of pics

the pack

nightoutwithbirdwoodwalk008.jpg

the two old dogs

nightoutwithbirdwoodwalk012.jpg

the pups

nightoutwithbirdwoodwalk043.jpg

a few scents in the hedge

nightoutwithbirdwoodwalk037.jpg

bird having a bit of fun lol

nightoutwithbirdwoodwalk045.jpg

nightoutwithbirdwoodwalk046.jpg

the pack again

nightoutwithbirdwoodwalk013.jpg

• Like 1

Tod is my type of dog & good luck for rest of season with him ray keep me updated mate atb cbx

thanks lads on Tod, he is doing great . Well he was, he feckin run into a steel post sat on the walk by me,. It did feckin hurt him, he is lame on his left shoulder i think . I am at the vet tue anway, so will ask him to have a good luck at him, hope it aint a permanent injury . He is that feckin full on+reckless, he was dong great as well.! yes had great day ,nice walk dogs get on well and trigger is a sound lad :thumbs: . just bit low at the moment bloody dogs .!

Tod is my type of dog & good luck for rest of season with him ray keep me updated mate atb cbx

thanks lads on Tod, he is doing great . Well he was, he feckin run into a steel post sat on the walk by me,. It did feckin hurt him, he is lame on his left shoulder i think . I am at the vet tue anway, so will ask him to have a good luck at him, hope it aint a permanent injury . He is that feckin full on+reckless, he was dong great as well.! yes had great day ,nice walk dogs get on well and trigger is a sound lad :thumbs: . just bit low at the moment bloody dogs .!

hope he's alright ray mate the furture is looking bright for tod,let me what the vet say mate atb cbx

i wouldnt worry to much, i reckon Todd will make a full recovery hes got youth on his side.

Edited by trigger2

hope he comes good mate :thumbs:

thanks mate,hope so he was doing great. How you getting on over there, how are your dogs .!

im doing great mate cheers!! got plenty of work on at the min and its decent pay to lol!! my dogs are still in england at the mo but sorting their passports out soon to get them over and should be great when there here!! im coming back for a week soon ill bell you and we will meet up for a mooch and a pint :thumbs: