running jacks and yotes with freedom to do so

[bANNED TEXT] guys had enough of the goverment shit here a short story about over by in usa , we left 6 oclock at nite to go to las cruces near deming with dogs lamp etc , had a few staghounds a saluki cross and a cold blooded greyhound ,which is a smooth coated stag hound we travel 70 miles from old silver city in new mechico , to the good public lands ,you dont need permision to hunt jack rabbits coyotes etc , varmits, so of we go myself and afew american freinds ,the roads about there once you come of routee 66 and state road 47 are massive land from edinburgh to newcastle , feilds three miles between cattle troughs , so im lamping as the dont as thye have no need to the can legally hunt most qaury with dogs , first feild we sse several jack rabbits , bang we let angie and archie go the chase him but he gets in cover the nite goes on ,we pick up a few more jack rabbits they are getting the hang of lamping we drive rond all the roads dirt tracks that take you to the mexican border , any way we see alite so we wait border patrol , we have a crack the bid us farewel as we hadny seen any aliens lol,come 2 at nite we have coyte and 3 jack rabbits,

dogs have all ran well considerin they dont lamp just daylite coursing ,so of we go to one of the elpacos restraunt and truck cafe i by my treat ,we have enchiladas burritos , a beer as i not driving everybody elsa has coffe as its an hour drive home or more , we head of and being me i lamp all the roads just to check game out a great nite , and it wa simliar hear at one time , pictures to follow one day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is indeed true Whin.

fair enough mate, but lets be honest if anybody had great day or weeks hunting like that, you would have few pics for your self, just for old time sake if not for the net. Same with your dogs mate th

bird i have loads of pics of good dogs good hunting. fishin all over ,but i keep them for invited guests mate just the way it has to be ,bird if you were ever up this way and i suused you as a good t

some states yes but its a big place in the back lands up in the high ground the locals are left to there own devices i was in abar 50 miles from a town the sherrif wrote me out a ticket i went bear hunting with his nephew diffrent areas are diffrent mate they still trap fur bearing animals beaver badger , bobcat so on, deer is ilegal but wel its a big old place , i was in a estate in the east once guy says hunt what you want its there land and the law no that its a diffrent world mate as a hunting thing alot better ,than here ,the only place we have simliar for freedom at times the big scottish grouse moors the ocean,nothing else to compare it with here mate,

its agreat hunting place i could live there all winter come home and fish and work here al summer ,there abit money to be made there buying and selling good for that would keep you inpocket money and hunt till your sick of hunting lol mind you ive never sickend of it even when the brave boys took the dogs wa still out , withother dogs over there less people great expanse but you need good dogs to catch regular as the game have more predators so you need fast rangy dogs not small collie things or terrier types pure running types

fech the pics a story is good enough , would cost money to put them up pay me a whip round and ill put pics up my us a huntig fund lol

I,ll come doon tae yours and take pics of your pics and stick them up, it,l cost you nowt you tight fxcker lol

good for you judge , caut several but the jack rabbits hares are harder to catcxh at times speed and agility wise down there they have had 30 or more years of people coursing them regulary so pretty good sport , another good day was when we were in rosewell hunting feral hogs great day and a good crack had a hog roast dug apit and cooke dit over nite good chow , always say im going write abook about it all but well ,maybe once retired lol another time we hunted a puma we got a young one he ran write through the small village treed him in a garden we let him go just a half grown cat , its agood blast having total frredom to hunt as you may at times

im afraid thats not in the script 11 seasons hunting there a grand a time to go etc and ille give you all the good photos for free come on now , i thought i had taut you better ,

Writing a book are we, feck me it,l take me a year tae read the first chapter ffs lol

fech the pics a story is good enough , would cost money to put them up pay me a whip round and ill put pics up my us a huntig fund lol

fair enough mate, but lets be honest if anybody had great day or weeks hunting like that, you would have few pics for your self, just for old time sake if not for the net. Same with your dogs mate they sound great dogs and well bred, but the odd pic wouldnt go a miss would it . :yes:

• Like 2

got a book sittin there but a bit to wild for the english scots public be to close to the bone ,but good informaition for people who want to know the game, all about hunting fishing dogs etc wrote it many years ago but keep adding ,be something like the great game a master piece not just a silly book like plummer etc wrote a real book about dogs law nets fishing here and over by in usa ,

bird i have loads of pics of good dogs good hunting. fishin all over ,but i keep them for invited guests mate just the way it has to be ,bird if you were ever up this way and i suused you as a good type i would show you enough to fill yer boots on collie lurchers saluks stag hounds etc but alot on here i wouldnt pis on mate as alot are in it for money non hunters time wasters so why give your good bits out to any body if there was areal private hunting channels just for hunting people then be fine this site has wannabees facebook etc whats that got to do with hunting etc

• Like 1