just a few picks of the russel picking up on monday

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a few pics of the russel pup me mate is getting on monday bitch pup again dog pup

I saw GM just the other day, "jesus" he's gone a fat b*****d, i was thinking of knocking it on the head but if thats what coming off the shovel does to ya i think i'll stick with it.

sire of bitch pup

Posted Images

I don't know the breeder but like the stamp he's putting out there, I like a Russell with colour on it and the Sire and Dog pup are belters, take it the breeder is not a digging man anymore, is he hunting the rossettes or just banging pups out??? nice stamp anyway I know that means sweet FA but good luck to your friend NEF

he likes doing the shows and does very well at them as you can see, jrt club champion dog pup sire sireofdogpup.png

but still does abit with the terriers

• Like 1

as ive had a lot of p.ms asking for a contact details for the breeder, get this weeks countrymans weekly theres a advitisment in the back with phone number ect.

both pups came with a sack of beta puppy each family tree ect ect and we were made to feel at home with a cuppa and biscuits :thumbs: if any 1 thinking about getting a pup i would give him a ring and go have a look, see what you think

Edited by North east finest
Guest hunterside

mouseley bred ?

yes mate

i only asked because i can tell more on the bottom pic than the top pic, seen gm at a show years ago when his dog didnt get picked he sulked and stamped out the ring lol, :laugh: me personly i like the top pic got a likeing for a russle that is near enuf pure white but thats just me hope they do well for you mate.

They look gawgeous

:wub:

FTB

for a boy that does a lot of talking fight the ban....... i asked you to stick up a pic of the russell you said you dug the other day still waiting to see him :whistling: :whistling:

Thats because i dont have any of him cock.end.

I dont carry my camera everywhere and believe me the last thing on my mind after digging my new pup for the first time was, 'better take a photo for stop end!'. f**k sake :laugh:

Hes an ugly c**t anyway!

FTB

• Like 1
Guest hunterside

mouseley bred ?

yes mate

, seen gm at a show years ago when his dog didnt get picked he sulked and stamped out the ring lol, :laugh: .

took lessons off strawberry nose .. :whistling:

lol yer not wrong stig he was at the same show his dog got pick out lol would ave loved to see them both spitting there dummy out .

mouseley bred ?

yes mate

, seen gm at a show years ago when his dog didnt get picked he sulked and stamped out the ring lol, :laugh: .

took lessons off strawberry nose .. :whistling:

lol yer not wrong stig he was at the same show his dog got pick out lol would ave loved to see them both spitting there dummy out .

seen em both do it -- but never at the same time - be like some kinda dance -- the sore losers dance . gm trick was once he realised he`d been beat take it out the ring with some excuse thorn in its pad used to be his favourate - then he could sell it as unbeaten in the show ring to the yanks ..

Best of luck with the pups mate, hope they do everything you want :thumbs: Does Greg work them at all anymore though or are they just show dogs? He had lots of russells and borders when i used to go there in the mid 90's but i heard he had stopped terrierwork...........