show ya old and new dh x

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads and lases as it says lets see ya dh x from the old ones you have owned to the new ones . this one was my dads dog back in the day this dog got me interested in lurchers he was dhx gh x collie

heres my pup 6month 24tts first cross bull deerhound

its a stuner that mate looking lovely keep me posted how you get on wiith her mate and what you catch with her very interested in theas crosses this was ment for ferret 333

Posted Images

A better pic of Delta;

clumber060.jpg

Cheers.

again mate stunner i like it alot a lurcher of old

She's six year old mate, and running as well as ever...... I was talking to her breeder tonight, and said it would be a travesty not to breed from her; but I don't want to lay her off, as I think she will do well for another few years,. Her breeder has the litter brother,and I may use him over Lima. my Deer/Grey bitch, sometime in the future, to keep the line going.

Cheers.

A better pic of Delta;

clumber060.jpg

Cheers.

She's six year old mate, and running as well as ever...... I was talking to her breeder tonight, and said it would be a travesty not to breed from her; but I don't want to lay her off, as I think she will do well for another few years,. Her breeder has the litter brother,and I may use him over Lima. my Deer/Grey bitch, sometime in the future, to keep the line going.

Cheers.

now that a propa lurcher, good coat good size lamp all nite through any weather...i had a bitch a few year bk same size, she started a really good bitch i was sick when had 2 get rid.her brother is in my pic like's the red ones, catches a few rabbits try's his best neva gives up. ill dig a few pic of the grand perants of the dog.. CWN-HELA

A better pic of Delta;

clumber060.jpg

Cheers.

Cheers.

if she is a very good dog you wont to bread her keep the lines going

good to see all use english men in love with the old scottish deerhound lol there one or two kiking about again had some not bad reports ,of mates ,the traditional usa stag hound all came from the scottish deerhound mix ,just a pity they stag hunting was not legal here as in some countrys a fine site to see an old staggie pony and a kilted warrior with a hind or two hung over the back of the pony would make a braw site rather than some feching show pony ,its good the likes of doxhope and a few others have tried to revive the scottish deerhound cross,does my head in to see the good scottish beardie got to the wall scots deerhound etc cause of lack of jobs for them work wise ,a realy detest this country at times

Nice dogs folks. Do any of you older gents remember the Andy Baron of Gisburn Deerhound crosses and the line of deerhound crosses of Tom Rileys ? Has any one ran any of these and is there any blood still knocking about ?

Atb

Freelance

Gary.177

Some pups are due today,- Sire is Deerhound/Greyhound

Dam is Deerhound/Greyhound X Collie/greyhound

Sire and Dam can be seen.

Cramlington area. I don't know yet if all pups are booked, but i will try and find out.

PM me if interested

• Like 1