show ya old and new dh x

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads and lases as it says lets see ya dh x from the old ones you have owned to the new ones . this one was my dads dog back in the day this dog got me interested in lurchers he was dhx gh x collie

heres my pup 6month 24tts first cross bull deerhound

its a stuner that mate looking lovely keep me posted how you get on wiith her mate and what you catch with her very interested in theas crosses this was ment for ferret 333

Posted Images

its a stuner that mate looking lovely keep me posted how you get on wiith her mate and what you catch with her very interested in theas crosses this was ment for ferret 333

Cheers mate, will do. Shes good at ferreting and will be starting lamping this winter. I will deffo keep you posted ;) shes 9 month so no rush ey

28" tts. He is a big lad lol.

my half x is the same size and the one in the bottom pick is 26 and a bitt all good sizes alot of people say the dogs are too big butt thats a rate load of bollox

Was quite surprised by his size - I certainly wasn't expecting it. He's deerhound beddy grey x bull saluki deerhound grey, so not even a large amount of deerhound in him lol. But he definitely took the big genes.

Cheers mate, will do. Shes good at ferreting and will be starting lamping this winter. I will deffo keep you posted ;) shes 9 month so no rush ey

ye mate dont rush no point ruining the dog befoure you get started alb