slip leads

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

strong stuff slip works well, rachet cord works well and the horse lunge lead also works well...and if all els fails...good old blue rope. and if u lose that...good old cut the hand, bialing twine!! n

my kids bought me 1 for fathers day last year it was 60 quid and its only been used once i prefer to just use a normal dog lead with the buckle cut off the bottom

peace of rope ? best slip you will ever own

Posted Images

thanks lads the old rope is still the best i see

cant wait too get going again spend the last week building a run etc getting myself hound x whippet x hound x collie

had one real good dog about 15 year ago when i was a lad collie x hound (Bob ) red and white dog sold him to the north of Ireland if hes half as good as him ill be doing ok

thanks for the quick reply ;)

strong stuff slip works well, rachet cord works well and the horse lunge lead also works well...and if all els fails...good old blue rope. and if u lose that...good old cut the hand, bialing twine!! normnally holding the gates up around my local farms haha!!! best of luck with the pup mate!!

• Like 2