jack hargreaves out of town

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A world full of jack hargreaves and Alf Garnets, Then my bloody alarm woke me up! now that would be a better England!

i have the set for sale 9 dvds in total give me a shout bud

When I was a kid, It was the highlight of my TV week. I used to run home from school, watch out of town while quickly eating my tea, then I'd be over the garden fence into the fields and woods. Lovely

id love to buiy d.v.d of it if it were avaliable, it gives you an insight of how things were and changing, when he said how the lurcher boomed in popularity around the 70s partlie due to them becoming an "anti establishment dog" is still to an extent true now, I was surprised to see alot of saluki xs at the game fair even then,

and when he said even MACHO WOMEN keept lurchers made me laugth he knew his stuff ! LOL

found this set http://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Town-Box-Set-Vol/dp/B000MM0C6I

An old mate from london who recently passed away told me about that day were out of town were filming at lambourne and one of the lads dogs had a crap in the ring in front of the cameras wile they were filming obviousley it was edited out lol.

only had 3 channels then .

but always something to watch,

now you can have full sky package an its all + 1 channels ,repeats or shite. :thumbdown:

We only had 2 channels! :cry:

hows that tv broke :D

We only had BBC & ITV then. BBC2 came later, we got it around early 70's if I remember rightly.

I also remember turning the telly on, and having to wait ages for it to warm up before you could see anything!

Edited by kenny14
  • Like 1

now you can have full sky package an its all + 1 channels ,repeats or shite. :thumbdown:

We only had BBC & ITV then. BBC2 came later, we got it around early 70's if I remember rightly.

I also remember turning the telly on, and having to wait ages for it to warm up before you could see anything!

your bit before me i was born 74,

me grandparents had valve set tv,

the sound came thorugh couple minutes before picture but when your preschool age it seemed a lifetime :D

the sound came thorugh couple minutes before picture but when your preschool age it seemed a lifetime :D

those were the days when you had to pull the valves out to clean them

74? You are a young un! :D

I remember the valves in the back of the telly, for the first couple of minutes that was the only way to tell it was switched on!!