what do u think of my terrier

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

steady boys!!! school on monday nice mutt

Here fellas don't be falling out now FFS. I hope my kids don't go to the same school as yours because you's lads can't spell for s h I t...... Atb

The dogs a freindly wee beast anyway,, I quite liked her when I saw her,, great nature, and a permanent smile with that jaw!!! hahhahhaha

declan going shut up cause it was her fist time ratting and just because ur dogs catches rabbits ther not the best so shut it cuase ur really pissing me offf to you u think all my dogs are shite u class ur dogs lurcher they are whippet xs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

declan going shut up cause it was her fist time ratting and just because ur dogs catches rabbits ther not the best so shut it cuase ur really pissing me offf to you u think all my dogs are shite u class ur dogs lurcher they are whippet xs

f**k me youse are funny it would be funny watching youse two out :D hahahaha

Edited by atomo

Nice. I used to brush for stuff like that with an air rifle and all. Get yourself a rig set up with a bicycle hitched with a gun rack on the handle bars and a milk crate for a dog box and your livin high and mighty. I like the bitch. I've got a pup just like her here coat, undershot jaw and all. Your pics are pretty cool of the rabbit catch too.