quick question

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a quick answer   WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!!

lol daz im being reduce to a rapid for my next few trips (unless i get my hw back )tonight and tomorrow night ive got to use one ..... may be ill like it lol   atb gary

here is a quick answer

WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Better now Davy? :laugh:

thanks malt

right section now! only tits post in the wrong section!! :tongue2:

what a bunch of t***s you are i asked a perfectly reasonable question but thanks for the replies

you did ask a perfectly reasonable question in the wrong section!!

numb nuts!

hunting section is about your trips out in the field ONLY!!!! :tongue2: :tongue2:

Davy

WHAT A SHAME PIGEON POO WAS A REALY NICE CHAP .IF YOU FEEL HE PUT SOMETHING IN THE WRONG SECTION SAY SO NICELY.HE IS A FELLOW SHOOTER AT THE END OF THE DAY.WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE GET BRAVE ON COMPUTERS , I BET THEY WOULD SAY IT A LOT NICER IF HE WAS STOOD IN FRONT OF YOU.YES HE BIT AND SHOULD KNOW BETTER BUT YOU CAN BRING OUT THE BEST OR WORST IN PEOPLE ITS YOUR CHOICE.BAD FORM TREATING SOMEONE LIKE THAT CHAPS NOW HE HAS BEEN KICKED OFF THE HUNTING LIFE FORUM ALL FOR ASKING A QUESTION.HOPE YOU ARE PLEASED.YOU WILL PROBABLY WRITE SOMETHING ABUSIVE OR BE BRAVE ON YOU COMPUTER AGAIN WHEN YOU READ THIS.SHAME WERE ALL LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.NOT COOL AT ALL CHAPS