Two strong wheatonx greyhoung pups

what my minshaw/bullx's that i had to very reluctley parted with because i was working away!!

the 1 that was sold as a fox dog, but turned oot not to be lol tut tut

rehomed as a pet noo mate :thumbs:

What another jacker! hey dotty if i counted the money i spent on jackers maybe i could buy your house back and you wouldnt have to live with friends across the road and stare out the window you ugly kent!!

see there ye go again spouting shite on the net lollol

if ye knew anything yeed know i dont live wae friends :laugh:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha.........when folk very kindly offer me a night out, 99.9% of the time I will politely decline.........now I know why.   I have not met Dotty or CH, I saw a really nice looking dog at the East E

yeh it would be from the window wouldnt it you little rat!! Ive kept my mouth shut for two years yes 2 years listening to the crap you spout off!! You are very good at talking down to people after you

chris h is a well known peddler that keeps and breed from avarage dogs,name one well known respected dog man that owns a chris h dog.cris breeds rubbish fact

Posted Images

you no fk all was sold on what she had done for me with a trail but the lad could not wait and come and got her and see had not run for 6mouth and got tuck out the frist night and he was happy as a pig in s**t with her and then night after night noon stop told the lad to bring her back but didnt want to drive all the way back up........11mouth down the line she got dumped in a kennels puped up and they rung me because she was still chiped to me.......she had 11pups one died now she is back in my kennel so you no nothing dotty

i know ye sold it at edrd as a fox dog an it wasnt, an i know it went to a pet home :yes:

maybe ye shoulda culled it instead a seling it on for money, poor mutt sounds as tho its been passed fae pilar to post :cray:

SHE WAS LEFT HERE ,BY THE LAD WHAT HAD HER ,I TOLD HIM SHE HAD COME IN SEASON AND NEEDED IT MOVEING ,AS ONLY GOT THE 1 KENNEL FOR THE LURCHERS ,NEVER HAPPEND SO I WENT MAD WHEN MAC GOT UP HER ,TOLD THE LAD HE CAN GET f****d AS HE NEVER PAYED FOR HER ,THE BITCH WAS HERE FOR MONTHS ON END ,THE LAD WHATS GOT HER NOW WANT HER ,IS SAID PUT THEM TO SLEEP HE DIDNT ,IT WOULD OF BEEN A RIGHT GOOD MATEING IN A FEW YRS TIME AFTER SHE HAD A FEW SEASON UNDER HER .ALL THE PEOPLE WHAT HAVE HAD PUPS OFF ME HAVE BEEN HAPPY APART FROM DOTTY

If its any use to anyone ive seen Shepherds dogs work and there as good as any on the lamp and round a dig,

The litter in question was a very smart litter, in seriously good order. I know fook all about the breeding but I do know a decent animal when i see one!

Should make handy things in the right hands, some of the litter have gone to decent lads in Wales and Liverpool who know the crack and do the job right.

So it'll be interesting to see what they turn out like, on the face of it though they've had a better chance allready than alot of litters you see kicking about!

He doesnt keep messers in his kennel though Shepherd, thats a fact!

SHE WAS LEFT HERE ,BY THE LAD WHAT HAD HER ,I TOLD HIM SHE HAD COME IN SEASON AND NEEDED IT MOVEING ,AS ONLY GOT THE 1 KENNEL FOR THE LURCHERS ,NEVER HAPPEND SO I WENT MAD WHEN MAC GOT UP HER ,TOLD THE LAD HE CAN GET f****d AS HE NEVER PAYED FOR HER ,THE BITCH WAS HERE FOR MONTHS ON END ,THE LAD WHATS GOT HER NOW WANT HER ,IS SAID PUT THEM TO SLEEP HE DIDNT ,IT WOULD OF BEEN A RIGHT GOOD MATEING IN A FEW YRS TIME AFTER SHE HAD A FEW SEASON UNDER HER .ALL THE PEOPLE WHAT HAVE HAD PUPS OFF ME HAVE BEEN HAPPY APART FROM DOTTY

Nah hes not unhappy with the dog chris he said that earlier its the confusion with the breeding hes not been happy with hes never actualy said there has been a problem with the bitch working :thumbs:

you no fk all was sold on what she had done for me with a trail but the lad could not wait and come and got her and see had not run for 6mouth and got tuck out the frist night and he was happy as a pig in s**t with her and then night after night noon stop told the lad to bring her back but didnt want to drive all the way back up........11mouth down the line she got dumped in a kennels puped up and they rung me because she was still chiped to me.......she had 11pups one died now she is back in my kennel so you no nothing dotty

sorry i dont believe you Byker,Dotty poo knows everything?

he loves giving advise on a forum to unsuspecting folk about his vaste knowledge of hunting with dogs! He even arse licked Fcuktheban till she got outed and then pretended he knew all the time?? the man is a living legend?? Sxxt Dotty there i go again,sorry ill let you uphold your name on here because from what ive seen its about the only thing you got going on for yourself!! :hmm:

i aint said i was unhappy way the dog chis, i neve have, she has done what i asked of her, so far

however i was last to find oot that the breeding to tyler was a farce, was i not????

an ye think im being unreasonable :icon_eek:

sorry i dont believe you Byker,Dotty poo knows everything?

he loves giving advise on a forum to unsuspecting folk about his vaste knowledge of hunting with dogs! He even arse licked Fcuktheban till she got outed and then pretended he knew all the time?? the man is a living legend?? Sxxt Dotty there i go again,sorry ill let you uphold your name on here because from what ive seen its about the only thing you got going on for yourself!! :hmm:

:laugh:

BEST THING TO DO DOTTY IS ASK TANYA HOW THE DOG IS BRED YOUR SELF ,SHE WILL SAY KERRY ,IM SORRY BUT I DONT BELEAVE FOR ONE MIN HE IS ,YOUR BITCH IS 1/4 WHEATEN 5/8GREYHOUND AND 1/8 f**k NO'S WHAT ,DONT SLAG MY DOGS DOWN ,I TOLD YOU I WOULD HAVE IT BACK AND I WOULD PUT IT DOWN IN FRONT OF YOU AND WHY CUS I WAS LIED TO ABOUT HOW THE SIRE IS BRED,BUT ON THE GOOD POINT THE DOG CAN WORK END OF NOW ITS FU CK ING BOREING ,RIGHT IM OFF AS IM LATE AS IT IS DO TO HUNTING LIFE SHIT

i know ye sold it at edrd as a fox dog an it wasnt, an i know it went to a pet home :yes:

maybe ye shoulda culled it instead a seling it on for money, poor mutt sounds as tho its been passed fae pilar to post :cray:

edrd never been edrd you tool it was sold on here to jo54 with a trail

BEST THING TO DO DOTTY IS ASK TANYA HOW THE DOG IS BRED YOUR SELF ,SHE WILL SAY KERRY ,IM SORRY BUT I DONT BELEAVE FOR ONE MIN HE IS ,YOUR BITCH IS 1/4 WHEATEN 5/8GREYHOUND AND 1/8 f**k NO'S WHAT ,DONT SLAG MY DOGS DOWN ,I TOLD YOU I WOULD HAVE IT BACK AND I WOULD PUT IT DOWN IN FRONT OF YOU AND WHY CUS I WAS LIED TO ABOUT HOW THE SIRE IS BRED,BUT ON THE GOOD POINT THE DOG CAN WORK END OF NOW ITS FU CK ING BOREING ,RIGHT IM OFF AS IM LATE AS IT IS DO TO HUNTING LIFE SHIT

i never slagged yer dogs..

what my minshaw/bullx's that i had to very reluctley parted with because i was working away!!

the 1 that was sold as a fox dog, but turned oot not to be lol tut tut

rehomed as a pet noo mate :thumbs:

What another jacker! hey dotty if i counted the money i spent on jackers maybe i could buy your house back and you wouldnt have to live with friends across the road and stare out the window you ugly kent!!

see there ye go again spouting shite on the net lollol

if ye knew anything yeed know i dont live wae friends :laugh:

It was a figure of speech you half wit,an educated guess tells me you dont have many friends! Think hard before you reply,am i right or wrong???? Cos you spend an awfully long time looking at a screen! just an observation :thumbs: