Hi All a few pics of rifles i own

Thanks for the comments

Theres BSA S, LINCOLN JEFFRIES, 5-6 DIANAS, GERMAN MILLITIA , RELUM AND A HAENEL . Everything prewar with the exception of the relum. There all working a few with non-original working parts ie sights and a few odd screws .I Dont have any webley rifles not come across any at the right money yet but have a webley mk 1 pistol along with a zenit and 4 tin plate dianas again all working. I Like to collect the pellet tins and boxes too .

Im using a BSA AIRSPORTER MK6 FOR HUNTING AT THE MOMENT Along with a WEIHRACH but prefer the old Lincolns /BSA s they just feel better.

Im a lover of the old stuff so i thought id share a few pics of the rifles ive picked up

post-63336-0-54484400-1316969240.jpg

post-63336-0-06837000-1316969268.jpg

post-63336-0-99071200-1316969305.jpg

Lovely collection of Classic's Jim Do you use any for close range Vermin control? Used to hunt with a Relum Tornado as a Kid, Open sights

and many a Rabbit was claimed with my Baby. :wub:

regards Daz :ninja:

Yes i do i often take the BSA s out round the chicken pens for rats the BSA club standard .177 is the gun i prefer for that a very accurate rifle pigeons and rabbits on the corn fields at the back of the house are easy targets with the BSA long tom .22 but it is all close range stuff.

To answer the other question from Davy is they do get fired from time to time mainly by my lad who plinks with them in the garden he prefers the Diana mod 27 and the BSA light pattern both .177 .

One of the places i work has a pigeon /rabbit problem so i always take a rifle up there either the Airsporter or the HW97K .

Im always picking a gun up from somewhere or another theres a Meteor mk 1 on its way to me at themoment but still looking for a Brittinia and a Lanes Musketeer at the right money.

Providing there kept well and looked after they are an investment and should see me alright in later years well hopefully.

I had a Tornado too as a kid got it from a catalogue big heavy lump of a gun but capable of withstanding drops and knocks without damage to it. I swapped it in the end for a terrier bad move the gun was more reliable :laugh:

I see there fetching between £50-£100 at the moment depending on cond.

Edited by MOLEMANJIM