great night with pups + Bryn

Glad you had a good night Ray... Trigger is a Pro when it comes to lampind bunnies..I bet you came away with a few new tricks also eh ? Best of all is you now know he,s a decent genuine like minded hunter.. get ready for some ferretting fun this winter also.

atb

Vin

i was hoping to get a free lick at triggers arse but your always in the way :censored:

Trigger is what i would call a mate... Its a mutual thing pal.

Why would you be offensive to me when you don't even know me or anything about me..That's almost like being a fukin bully.

You get on with whatever it is you do.. and dont try drawing me into any of your stupid childish tinternet rants.

and Simoman..you go fuk off also..its time you all fukin grew up,

oooooooooooh somebodies tired :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tired is what i,ll be tomorrow when i've been up all night catching bunnies..Not hanging around Tinterweb forums bullying little people like myself..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

reach down an see if youve still got a pair of plums there while your at it you mardy c**t,thats if you can leave triggers alone for 5 mins :bye:

I can tell you one thing my plums have had a lot more action than yours will ever have pal... I can tell your young and still full of your own self importance...But none of that means shit to me..Im not a Mardy C..t but i take offence to you and your attitude towards a total stranger. Get a grip of yourself,Grow up and when you feel like being a bigger man...you can apologise to me..even if its via a PM so all your mates still think your the big man.

ok Bogger... that's fine by me old chap.

i like to get along with everyone and anyone.

happy hunting .

and Simoman..dont be daft..me a bully.. my missis beats me up..Ask trigger he,ll tell ya..he,s seen her ..she,s mean..there's nothing in the night i fear more than her.

Fairplay to yah ray glad you and trigger ha a good night out youll have to pop up this way for a lamp mate,sorry i was abit tipsy when you saw me at the midland game fair mate i was trying to arm wrestle the warraner after i saw you mate werent having any of it must of saw the cannons ha ha ha ha,liked both your dogs mate todd looks a corker mate cant waite to see him in the field :thumbs:

Edited by Penda