Possible early snowfall?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He had his worm playing session while I mowed the grass, then helped me fill the mixer up for washing!  

So now there,s no excuse for all the council/highways departments not to have a big enough supply of grit

Our council tax gives them their money, there's no danger of the b*****ds cutting that...

i like the snow, must be hell for you boys in wales tho, what with all the sheep disappearing

Must be harder for you guys trying to find a suitable bog to trot on when there's snow everywhere.. :yes:

Guest thebigdog

i like the snow, must be hell for you boys in wales tho, what with all the sheep disappearing

Must be harder for you guys trying to find a suitable bog to trot on when there's snow everywhere.. :yes:

must try harder mal :laugh:

must try harder mal :laugh:

:yes::icon_redface::laugh:

The council are never ready theyre useless.I didnt mind it too much last winter got to get dogs out and get up to some stuff and no ones around got away with merry heell last year lol.At least i will have heating this year not the best stuff but still better than the f all i had last winter.Going to invest in new waterproofs this year though

The council have never gritted my road anyway but at work we bought two bulk bags of road salt in readiness........... way back in April!

In fact, just thought of a little money making scheme! Buy road salt in bulk then divide it up into smaller bags and sell it at the end of the road once all the usual outlets have run out (which they always do)!

Edited by Mooch.

The council have never gritted my road anyway but at work we bought two bulk bags of road salt in readiness........... way back in April!

In fact, just thought of a little money making scheme! Buy road salt in bulk then divide it up into smaller bags and sell it at the end of the road once all the usual outlets have run out (which they always do)!

thats why councils run out,folk bagging up and selling :laugh:

Don't believe a word of it with the councils. They have plenty of money compared to other public services. They are just utterly useless at managing where it's spent.

:yes: Our council tax gives them their money, there's no danger of the b*****ds cutting that... :no:

• Like 1

bet n power & british gas are rubbing their hands greedy feckers :censored:

I'll be burning wood and coal, they can rub all they like :)

I'll be burning them too! :D

and your arse --- get some ironing practice in ..have you got any further on with that fire surround ?

No.. :icon_redface::laugh:

I have got the aggregate, sand & cement to lay the hearth & dug my cement mixer out from the hedge behind my mates shed where it's been living for 2 years but haven't had the time to do it yet. :no: I'm here at home with my youngest while my wife is in work & he's at the age where he's into everything and you can't turn your back on him for a second. :( The other kids have got various after school activities - karate & dancing and by the time the little ones in bed and everyone's back home it's too late to fire up the mixer. Tomorrow night is looking likely, there's nothing on.. :thumbs: