midland gamefair tragic!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Lurcher Racing" used to be a bit of fun; I've raced a rough coated 23" bitch against a 30" Deer/Grey in the past, and had a good craic about it afterwards ! But now it seems so competiteve; Greyhound

like to see injured dogs do you ...tossa!!!

bag chasers or not these events always draw a decent crowd of on lookers at game fairs which in my books makes good publicity for the lurcher game .. as for using the steel bars and rope its way out o

Posted Images

feck al whos having dig

there was about 5 dogs in the race bud and tbf the one that hit the pole was proberly about ten foot or so behind the rest so the tightness wasnt a matter and toffee was you there? did you see it? put it this way if it was my dog i wouldnt have been taking it home alive so in my eyes it was tragic simple,

prick

easy now shit head :tongue2: an midlander feck invititing you ta any shows al youll da is slaughtethem an get numbers down , shame about the dog but shit happens arsehole,,,,,,,,.

what shows do you own for it too be invite only then?

i surpose you would have been alryt with ye bull x would a just smashed that pole too bits eh?

feck al whos having dig

there was about 5 dogs in the race bud and tbf the one that hit the pole was proberly about ten foot or so behind the rest so the tightness wasnt a matter and toffee was you there? did you see it? put it this way if it was my dog i wouldnt have been taking it home alive so in my eyes it was tragic simple,

prick

easy now shit head :tongue2: an midlander feck invititing you ta any shows al youll da is slaughtethem an get numbers down , shame about the dog but shit happens arsehole,,,,,,,,.

what shows do you own for it too be invite only then?

i surpose you would have been alryt with ye bull x would a just smashed that pole too bits eh?

no mate a wouldny of ran ma dog on it :bye:

all money maken dos thats all

well i have to say with us all bitching about each other as to wether we work the dogs show the dogs or race the dogs we really dont need outside enemys to finish our sport ...i work my dogs show and race them and run and organise races all over. one of which is the Heart of Wales and most people who have been there will tell you we always make the dogs safety priority our race track is sectioned off by the thick orange fencing to keep people and other dogs from running across the track and to keep any dogs from running into the public we do NOT use metal poles i would have thought anyone who had run dogs of any kind at any time would have enough sense to realise accidents happen so making things as safe as possible is the only way to cut down on that also if i may add we do not have a plastic bag on the lure its always rabbit or fox ,,,as for those people who hate people chasing a lure thats their oppinion and their entitled to it but dont forget those who do enjoy a day out at the show or racing their dogs are entitled to their oppionions too and its doesnt mean that that person has never worked a dog in the field most lure racing in the summer is done for fun and to keep your dog fit ready for the upcoming season ,,,i was very sad to here about tha dog being injured at the midlands and wish it a speedy recovery ,,,and good hunting to all this season

good shout,,,

midlands was shocking tbh i was there i did some lure coursing, my dogs never court the bag nore did they get any rossets. probly because it wasent one of the 39 dogs bred by the bloke who won it

and the shopping wasent to good at all i got 2 leads and collas

the cider was ok tho so all in all :D

midlands was shocking tbh i was there i did some lure coursing, my dogs never court the bag nore did they get any rossets. probly because it wasent one of the 39 dogs bred by the bloke who won it

and the shopping wasent to good at all i got 2 leads and collas

the cider was ok tho so all in all :D

apart from the favouritism it was a good enough day is what your saying, mybe next year the boys would of done alot better but what chance they got now!!!