New section for genuine members, just an idea

Reading through some of the topics on here, especially in the lurcher section, sometimes makes my brain hurt. Is there any chance of a section for, shall we say, more established members? Somewhere admin has to ok you or someone sensible vouch for you before you can post? It would save having to trawl through pages of inane questions or other old crap to get to the decent posts?

• Like 3

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i blame face book,since it was linked,we have had nothing but ridiculous posts

Reading through some of the topics on here, especially in the lurcher section, sometimes makes my brain hurt. Is there any chance of a section for, shall we say, more established members? Somewhere ad

there already is,,, obviousley, you wernt asked to join

Guest thebigdog

i blame face book,since it was linked,we have had nothing but ridiculous posts

agree, ive click on a couple of facebook profiles from the wee box on the main page, have seen on a couple of peoples FB pages, likes anti, animal rights pages

Reading through some of the topics on here, especially in the lurcher section, sometimes makes my brain hurt. Is there any chance of a section for, shall we say, more established members? Somewhere admin has to ok you or someone sensible vouch for you before you can post? It would save having to trawl through pages of inane questions or other old crap to get to the decent posts?

• Like 3

:laugh:

Fair enough, no need to be catty, i'll stay out here with the peasants lol :tongue2:

i was on a forum a few years ago that had a pre-ban section and unless you had clearance for it you couldnt view or post on it, it worked well but then again it was a smaller website than this and your lucky if 25 of us could use that section of it. :thumbs:

i was on a forum a few years ago that had a pre-ban section and unless you had clearance for it you couldnt view or post on it, it worked well but then again it was a smaller website than this and your lucky if 25 of us could use that section of it. :thumbs:

that would be a dangerouse place to post,, although some member might not have been able to view it,,, you can garantee the police would be able