the boss is a cu*t

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dunno about this. Usually I'm not one for H&S BS, but operating machinery around other people is a responsibility which if it were to go wrong could have pretty awful consequences. If someone is

Not bad getting it on a Wedensday......imagine a Monday.....

iv you have a phobia of needled and you cant piss what happens lol

anal probe .. :whistling:

yes please the bigger the better but god knows what sick shit they would find up there ,drugs would be the least of my problems ,once they get past the hemeroids that is :laugh:

Earths wedding ring............ :hmm::D

yes please the bigger the better but god knows what sick shit they would find up there ,drugs would be the least of my problems ,once they get past the hemeroids that is :laugh:

shit i knew he had lost that somewhere i just couldn put my finger on it lol

shit i knew he had lost that somewhere i just couldn put my finger on it lol

I heard it got snagged on Lumphammers old rolex...... :D

i just couldn put my finger on it lol

class ..

went to work today,me and the lads all in the warehouse working away then the boss comes on to the floor said right lads theres a guy here to do a drink and drug test???? lets just say there was a lot of white faces :bad: ffs i was first up out of 6 random people thank fu*k no drink last night ... all went well for everone, untill next time...this guy says every firm is getting this done SO WATCH OUT :thumbs:

thats me f****d then :yes:

http://www.personnel...61/legal-q.html

Q Can an employer undertake random drug or alcohol testing of all employees?

A The extent to which employers can require employees to undertake random drug or alcohol testing is limited, even where there is a right to test the employee in their contract of employment. An unreasonable request to take a test will result in a breach of the implied duty of mutual trust and confidence. This could lead to an employee successfully claiming unfair constructive dismissal. Obtaining samples without consent could, in addition, constitute the criminal offences of assault or battery. In the absence of factors indicating that the employee is using, or is affected by, alcohol or drugs at work, the employer will have to ensure it can justify any testing it wishes to carry out.

Q Can an employer immediately dismiss someone if they test positive for drugs or alcohol?

A Employers should always ensure that they follow the statutory disciplinary procedures, together with any of their own policies and procedures before taking a decision to dismiss. Failure to follow the statutory procedures will result in the dismissal being automatically unfair. Employers should be careful not to pre-judge the situation and should allow the employee to state their case. The employee may claim to be suffering from an addiction. In this case, employers would be prudent to treat the employee as if they are suffering from an illness. This means, for example, that employers should take reasonable steps to determine the employee's chances of recovery (eg, by seeking medical evidence), allow a reasonable period of time for recovery and consider whether it is appropriate to assist treatment, for example by contributing towards the cost of counselling.

thanks mate :thumbs:

i would`nt like to be working in a warehouse where sme twat driving a fork lift was under the influance ..i dnt think its a bad thing my lads been laying tarmac on a new bypass and they get checked everyday ..

A feckin' SACK truck ffs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: not a fork lift!

Fair enough if you working with any machinery etc but in some cases there's no risk to other people.

F'rinstance a bingo caller or someone working in a call center :victory:

Not saying it's right or wrong, just another "Big Brother" type scenario. ( and I mean 1984 not the TV shite :tongue2: )

Cheers, D.

i would`nt like to be working in a warehouse where sme twat driving a fork lift was under the influance ..i dnt think its a bad thing my lads been laying tarmac on a new bypass and they get checked everyday ..

A feckin' SACK truck ffs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: not a fork lift!

cheers, D.

i wher`nt responding to you when i said ford lift truck -- i was using it as an example :tongue2: they do use fork lift in warehouses ...