good permanent working home only

iv got a pup witch is coming up to 9 month old the dam is a lagoonawhippet x salukie/grey and she is 23 tts and the shire i own witch is a bull/whippet/greyhound/xsalukie/wheaton/greyhound iv had him since he was a pup and when he was 4 month oldi gave him to my brother but i took it back of him coz he wernt looking after him properly but i aint got the room to keep him on so i want him to go to a good working permanet home showing lots ov potential very keen pup had him out on lamp twice once to watch and the next was to give him a slip took him a few atempts but he cort his first rabbit that night he does need work but should make a good dog he blue whiths red flics going threw him and white chest and got a rough coat he will only be going to a good working home only all i want for him is a bag ov dog food or something no pedderlas will get him this dog so dont try for him

iv got a pup witch is coming up to 9 month old the dam is a lagoonawhippet x salukie/grey and she is 23 tts and the shire i own witch is a bull/whippet/greyhound/xsalukie/wheaton/greyhound iv had him since he was a pup and when he was 4 month oldi gave him to my brother but i took it back of him coz he wernt looking after him properly but i aint got the room to keep him on so i want him to go to a good working permanet home showing lots ov potential very keen pup had him out on lamp twice once to watch and the next was to give him a slip took him a few atempts but he cort his first rabbit that night he does need work but should make a good dog he blue whiths red flics going threw him and white chest and got a rough coat he will only be going to a good working home only all i want for him is a bag ov dog food or something no pedderlas will get him this dog so dont try for him

why dont you give him to rich he's after a dog

can you pm me or post ur number pls thanks

here we go the sites private eye is on the job again lol

I thought I was helping show what the pup looks like but you can take it any way you want :tongue2:

fishing is easy here you bite every time lol

Well I make friends so easy on here so I never would think for a minute they didn't mean what they wrote:wub:

here we go the sites private eye is on the job again lol

I thought I was helping show what the pup looks like but you can take it any way you want :tongue2:

fishing is easy here you bite every time lol

Well I make friends so easy on here so I never would think for a minute they didn't mean what they wrote :wub:

pmsl :rofl: