Insurance help

Hello all,

I will be going out today looking for new shooting permissions, and so now feel the need for shooting insurance,

Trouble is, I have no idea which one is best suited for me, I have been looking at BASA......Any good?

Any advice much appreciated as always,

Regards

Dean

BASA is a scam run by the mags that promote it, looks good on paper but when anything happens you`ll find theres nobody to contact who actually knows whats going on, and personally i would join either basc or the ca, take your own choice from them, me i`m with the ca

I am with BASA, they responded well, got the documents through quickly, they allegedly have a helpline now for technical issues, it is half the cost of BASC, however after speaking to the BASC mob at a game fair they are reviewing the cost of airgun membership as they have been severely undercut by several other organisations. BASA is OK, BASC is better, there is also the gamekeepers association that does offer associate membership to those with airguns. It could be fair to say that the Moles insurance will be moving, however we have had no problems with BASA at the moment!

• Like 1