moving the hunting photo comp to general?

alright lads,

a couple of folks have said about putting the photo comp over to the general section and, as there hasnt really been much of a response to it on here i'm inclined to think that its a good idea.

so from next month onwards, it'll be in the general section as that way hopefully more people will get involved and we can make the calendar a cracker and hopefully raise a lot more money for HFH.

if anybody's got any objections, opinions or anything at all to say about this then post it up here...

cheers, wurz

alright lads,

a couple of folks have said about putting the photo comp over to the general section and, as there hasnt really been much of a response to it on here i'm inclined to think that its a good idea.

so from next month onwards, it'll be in the general section as that way hopefully more people will get involved and we can make the calendar a cracker and hopefully raise a lot more money for HFH.

if anybody's got any objections, opinions or anything at all to say about this then post it up here...

cheers, wurz

hi wurz

YES I HAVE!!!!!

here! here!! :thumbs:

the more the merrier!

Davy

Same here, the more exposure the better.

However, things need to be tightened up a bit if more people get involved.

Posting of multiple images in one post should not be allowed simply for ease of clarification on voting.

Also, I think it should be limited to only one picture entry per member per month of the competition, this will have 3 benefits to all:

1/ It makes the whole thing easier to vote on

2/ It makes each member who is thinking of entering a picture to pick their best picture from what could be many images from that month, this will give more satisfaction to the individual and may even give them more fun and enjoyment from looking back through their month of photos and then picking the one they think is theirbest.

3/ We all get to see the very best that each person has come up with for that month.

What do people think?

Cheers

Mark

Sounds good to me, Wurz :thumbs:

I think Markha's got it pretty much spot on, it'll make folks think more about which photos they post thereby improving the overall quality.

The bottom line is to hopefully produce a calander that's going to raise cash for a very worthy cause and the more people who know about it and post up pics the better.