Can it be done

lamped or not its utter BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! lucky 2 see 19 hares where ever u go in one nyt never mind run an kill every one wit 2 pups

life must be good in your bubble mate :laugh:

so you know every field in every county in britain, an you say there aint no way anybody can see 19 hares in 1 nite lol

they actually lost a few aswell so it was more like 30 haha

an ye call yaself a coursin man ffs :tongue2:

Read it propley nob ed I said lucky 2 not that u wouldn't but running 2 pups killing 19 hares single handed slips lamped or not u chatting shit unless they wer leverets or u shot them first or r u one of them summer hunters whos dog catches a hare in July an it's a world beater haha full of shit!!!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

lamped or not its utter BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! lucky 2 see 19 hares where ever u go in one nyt never mind run an kill every one wit 2 pups

so you know every field in every county in britain, an you say there aint no way anybody can see 19 hares in 1 nite lol

Read it propley nob ed I said lucky 2 not that u wouldn't but running 2 pups killing 19 hares single handed slips lamped or not u chatting shit unless they wer leverets or u shot them first or r u one of them summer hunters whos dog catches a hare in July an it's a world beater haha full of shit!!!!

was not my dogs, so you keep telling yaself its full a shite, cos youd know best, wouldnt ye, you being a daywalker an all....

i keep forgeting that all yous daywalkers are the only folk that can catch a hare or know anything about them haha

do yaself a favour mate, an be quiet, it happend, get over it, lots on here know it happend......

:laugh:

Not read this whole thread because its typical thl bollocks but i gotta reply to this;

With in 15mins walk of my back door I know of a 12 acre field that often holds 15 hares! On a short walk around that area I can flush over 50 hares on a good day. Imagine what you would see lamping.... Other areas within the same distance of my house hold very few hares. The numbers are there if you look for em and know the land.

was not my dogs, so you keep telling yaself its full a shite, cos youd know best, wouldnt ye, you being a daywalker an all....

i keep forgeting that all yous daywalkers are the only folk that can catch a hare or know anything about them haha

do yaself a favour mate, an be quiet, it happend, get over it, lots on here know it happend......

I'll say it agen FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!

typical thl user, if i aint seen it, it cant happen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Listen ur talkin 2 12 month old pups all Gud runs apparently so thats 9 hare courses each at least actually more considering they didn't catch every one a gud run on the lamp is [bANNED TEXT] 1 min 2min right u reckon these pups ran 10 12 hares each in one night an between them killed 19 [bANNED TEXT] r they bionic dogs f**k off it's BULL SHIT an if u believe it ur a moron!!!

Listen ur talkin 2 12 month old pups all Gud runs apparently so thats 9 hare courses each at least actually more considering they didn't catch every one a gud run on the lamp is [bANNED TEXT] 1 min 2min right u reckon these pups ran 10 12 hares each in one night an between them killed 19 [bANNED TEXT] r they bionic dogs f**k off it's BULL SHIT an if u believe it ur a moron!!!

just you keep tellin yaself that pmsl :laugh:

what is the matter here chief, an yer looking doon at yer coursin dog an thinking, i love you boy, but id hit ye way a spade for a pup like that :laugh: :laugh:

what is the matter here chief, an yer looking doon at yer coursin dog an thinking, i love you boy, but id hit ye way a spade for a pup like that :laugh: :laugh:

Yeh that's exactly [bANNED TEXT] am thinking jib a coursing dog for a couple of rabbit dogs that catch odd hares on the lamp an then little dick ed rabbit catchers like u lie about how many they catch to make themselves feel like they've got a dog worth feeding hahahaha go an catch ur rabbits an leverets wit ur tourch

Yeh that's exactly [bANNED TEXT] am thinking jib a coursing dog for a couple of rabbit dogs that catch odd hares on the lamp an then little dick ed rabbit catchers like u lie about how many they catch to make themselves feel like they've got a dog worth feeding hahahaha go an catch ur rabbits an leverets wit ur tourch

are you deaf as well as daft they wasnae my dogs pmsl :laugh:

i know the owner is a bit of a match man, why dont ask him for a match, im sure his dogs can run daytime aswell :bye:

are you deaf as well as daft they wasnae my dogs pmsl :laugh:

i know the owner is a bit of a match man, why dont ask him for a match, im sure his dogs can run daytime aswell :bye:

Why r u even arguing then u daft twat over sumone elses dogs f*****g fool wer u ther did u see it happen propably not wonder why?

awrite mate ye got me there.....

i wasnae there, i dont do night time, im strictly a ferriting kinda guy...

however

the man in question did let me stroke his puppys the very next day....

thats why im sticking up for him, i really like the 1 way the real soft coat, was well nice :laugh:

however

thats why im sticking up for him, i really like the 1 way the real soft coat, was well nice :laugh:

U wernt mmm have u even seen these dogs run?

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could bring your own dogs then see for yourself if it was just shit hares taken by rabbit dogs.

• Like 2

however

U wernt mmm have u even seen these dogs run?

have you seen them run to say its full a shit :hmm:

so ye wanna be put in touch way the guy???? :laugh: