It's all coming back to me now

Hi guys,

Recently got back into the hunting game after 3 long years away (good shooting land is scarce in central London). So, moved back to good old North Yorkshire, bought myself a nice, shiny, new .22 air rifle, got myself a nice little permission over in Northallerton and away I went.

First trip out, quick wander round to get my bearings, and after a good 20 minute stalk, bagged myself a monster of a Hare with a 40 yard shot to the back of the head.

post-65269-0-32342100-1315391030_thumb.jpg

Feels good to be back.

Thoroughly enjoying the forum so far, very active and a lot of top stories flying about, keep it up guys.

All the best

Mick

nice one mate iv got one on my permission its a monster sits on the brow of a hill as if its king of the castle me and my mate cant get close to it to shoot it, its my mission to bag it going to put the hw97kt to work and see if i can take it down with a long distance shot if that fails ill fetch my sons dogs in i will let you no what happens atb mac