He's reached new low's

Oh deary deary me! I've just seen Audley Harrison preparing for ........................................ Strictly come Dancing! :blink:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse for him :no:

Probably come second..........

is there no limit to how low these media whores will stoop.what ever happened to self respect.i admire those old actors from many years ago,like the ones who refused point blank to do shows like this is your life.there still the odd celebrity out there who has self respect though.sadly they are a minority.

• Like 1

Thinking about it, Is there anything on mainstream T.V for normal British blokes any more? All I see is Gays dancing, Gays and wannabe gays singing, gay reality shows, Gay soaps, Celebrity this that and the other. There's nothing really left but the news these days.

You need Sky sports to watch sports live these days and there's the odd decent documentary on normal channels but how often are they on?

hey fell get wth the programme.these days being gay is looked on as being cool :icon_eek:

back when i was kid,it was all about getting out having a laugh with your mates,going out with the air guns,playing soldiers and all that other good healthy fun.these days young lads are more interested in getting thier hair bleached,or a six pac,and what brand of boxers is the best.and showing them off ny walking round with thier jeans half way down thier arse.oh how things change,and sadly not for the better.

Just about sums up Harrison......no pride as a fighter,an athlete or a man ..............after his last showing im suprised he,s stepped outside the house yet let alone gone on the telly !

So he wont be getting your vote then :tongue2: or an invite to Upton Park :laugh:

Y.I.S Leeview