BOIL ON MY ARSE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

make a bread poultis mate, get boiling water and some white bread, and place in a bowl, tear up the bread and add a little water and mash it up to a dough like consistancy,   place the bread on a b

Your on your own because your a gob shite. Hope it lasts for a long time and realy hurts

Get a lighter out and heat the bitch till it pops. Lol.   FTB

make a bread poultis mate, get boiling water and some white bread, and place in a bowl, tear up the bread and add a little water and mash it up to a dough

like consistancy,

place the bread on a bandage and over the boil area, this will bring the boil to a head and weep into the bandage, change after about 6 hours or in the morning if you go

to bed with it on....

i had one on my arm years ago and my gran told me about this way to get rid of it, and it worked perfect....

good luck...

Snap.

• Like 2

make a bread poultis mate, get boiling water and some white bread, and place in a bowl, tear up the bread and add a little water and mash it up to a dough

like consistancy,

place the bread on a bandage and over the boil area, this will bring the boil to a head and weep into the bandage, change after about 6 hours or in the morning if you go

to bed with it on....

i had one on my arm years ago and my gran told me about this way to get rid of it, and it worked perfect....

good luck...

Snap.

CHEERS SNAP IM GETTING ON IT NOW ,SORE AS HELL .

JESUS LADS COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THIS BOIL ,

DIFFERENT MATTER IF YOUR LIVING WITH THE MRS SHE COULD SQUEEZE IT BUT IM HERE BY MYSELF AND THIS IS ONE SORE BOIL .ALL CURES WELCOME

Your on your own because your a gob shite. Hope it lasts for a long time and realy hurts :thumbs:

• Like 2

like consistancy,

to bed with it on....

good luck...

Snap.

used the same thing in the past,only diffrence you sprinkle it with sugar.

DIFFERENT MATTER IF YOUR LIVING WITH THE MRS SHE COULD SQUEEZE IT BUT IM HERE BY MYSELF AND THIS IS ONE SORE BOIL .ALL CURES WELCOME

if when you pop it it's very deep and the scum is yellow/green with a dark blood in it go to the doctors straight away.

legionnaire's is not fun.

Your on your own because your a gob shite. Hope it lasts for a long time and realy hurts :thumbs:

DONT BE SO CRUEL .