BOIL ON MY ARSE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

make a bread poultis mate, get boiling water and some white bread, and place in a bowl, tear up the bread and add a little water and mash it up to a dough like consistancy,   place the bread on a b

Your on your own because your a gob shite. Hope it lasts for a long time and realy hurts

Get a lighter out and heat the bitch till it pops. Lol.   FTB

Feck me mangy...near threw me breakfast up!! and its half ten at night... that were no spot, thats a flamin crater!

I know mate I really wish l hadn't watched that exact video of YouTube before my own operation to have one removed cos l was fair bricking it afterwards lol :laugh:

I take it that it wasnt a nurse doing the packing then,

your lucky you never got more infection in there, no gloves, lots of jewellry, long fingernails

Have you never heard of infection control !!!!

Thats no me in the video, the quack told me l had pilonidal sinus when l went to see him and that l had to have an operation as soon as to have it removed. The video is one l found on YouTube when researching what it was as l had never heard of it before :thumbs:

cheers Callum