NAMES OF BITCH'S

Guest Lurcherbitch

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am finding it dificult to choose a name for my pup, atm i am calling her pup :blink: .

Fellman popped round today for a brew n choci biscuit he met her and suggested Socks. Well here is a pic of her she is the black one the other is her mom Swifty.

Call her Amber,like her eye,s.

Guest MOLLY

Try doing some anagrams...say if you knew the names of the sire and dam, or the the breeds she is x'd with, people you got her from, the place, fav singer....anything

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

eg....if you try typing in the word patterdale (i know she's not a terrier :laugh: ) and one of the words is Delta (nice name).

Or if the sire and dam were called sally and colin, names from that could be Lily or lacy.

Manchester.... Charm, Tern.

White socks....Kit, Kite, Wish.

Will Young.... Lily or ugly :blink::laugh:

Im probably taking the easy route next time and calling mine the numerical order or dogs ive owned...eg Seven.

MOLL.

Try doing some anagrams...say if you knew the names of the sire and dam, or the the breeds she is x'd with, people you got her from, the place, fav singer....anything

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

just put my real name in, got "ACE A THE MINK WORK", "A WHACKER ME KIT ON" :laugh:

first one for "ditch shitter" was "ITCHED THIRST", and most of th rest had "TIT" in em! :laugh:

"lurcherbitch" was less successful, "RICH HERB CULT" :hmm:

Guest Lurcherbitch

"lurcherbitch" was less successful, "RICH HERB CULT" :hmm:

;):D

Well thanks folks, what can i say, well first i cant call her Socks cause the thick bitch i am i forgot that was her sire's name. So thats out. Moll i put in Swifty n Socks and it came out with scow , fits n things like that oh SKY was a gooden. will try some more in a bit when i get back on.

Ok Darcy 'Sue' is out as my ex called me that in a moment of passion so not my fav name :laugh: .

'BITCH' is out cause one of us being called bitch and meeting such 'lurvly' :whistle: people at those shows is enough :tongue2: .

Nelson your a nutter :laugh: .

Thanks to those of you who complemented her I am so proud of her.

The others well wow, so many good ones to choose from, am chuffed with the response. Now i have got even more to ponder over. got a few favs though. Will let you know when i have made my mind up.

xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Lurcherbitch