• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They shame this country....................bunch of halfwits with no f*****g pride in themselves.   C18 also knew that the root cause of these incomers getting away with murder in this country was

Sargants bird was from one of the biggest travelling families in Essex he liked to tell the world he was this and that......only he knows who he had dealings with but when you tell half of Essex your

Because he's a thick c*nt.

The White Citizen Council,Health boards Georgia in the late 40 / 50 were giving the go ahead to infect the lower classes in their state (black) with Syhphilis to see its spread amongst the pop..Never counted on the downside,All those UPSTANDING ,church going Citizens,"that liked the Black Folk for "company "male and female,oh ! I wonder why it spread to White folk ?Double standards as usual when it comes self satisfaction ! and Racism ...

On another Note, Scott, !Have to Fund One !,P.L.O,minding their track record on Funding an sharing TIPS ! or Mossad and their Sharing Info ! Who Do You CHOOSE ?

why are you asking me this?

The White Citizen Council,Health boards Georgia in the late 40 / 50 were giving the go ahead to infect the lower classes in their state (black) with Syhphilis to see its spread amongst the pop..Never counted on the downside,All those UPSTANDING ,church going Citizens,"that liked the Black Folk for "company "male and female,oh ! I wonder why it spread to White folk ?Double standards as usual when it comes self satisfaction ! and Racism ...

On another Note, Scott, !Have to Fund One !,P.L.O,minding their track record on Funding an sharing TIPS ! or Mossad and their Sharing Info ! Who Do You CHOOSE ?

What has any of that got to do with modern day Britain?........and this "Racism" word gets banded about much too often by those with slightly left leanings.

Now the EDL are nothing more than a bunch of uneducated louts looking for a day out on the piss IMHO, they do more harm than good to the cause of rights for indigenous people......no one will take the fact seriously that a large portion of the population feel like outsiders in their own country all the time fuckwits like this are hijacking the cause!

Theres a massive difference between racism and realism in my book........there are loads of ethnic only magazines, websites and support groups and white Europeans would never be allowed to get away with this without being branded "Racist"

I have listened with interest to the aftermath of the riots and to a man everyone in the media and public life has tried to find some type of complicated excuse as to why it happened.........now I am no educated bloke, but I would hazard a guess at the reason is they are backwards scum with a predisposition to crime......it happens all the time in their country of origin and thats not racist, its real!

The firestarter in all of this mess is the left, the day they stop making excuses for everyone is the day folk can take responsability for themselves and so become useful and fully functioning memebers of the community no matter what the colour of their skin!

To keep accusing people of being a racist or a nazi or a bigot simply wont wash, its the easy way out when do-gooders know they dont have a case......its the default excuse.

Its not racist to say Hitler or Idi Amin or Tony Blair or Maggie Thatcher had some good ideas.......you may not like the whole picture but it dont stop the ideas from being sound taken in isolation.

Untill someone is prepared to just tell it how it is in plain English, then you will have the constant merry go round of far right idiots, far left idiots and the scum in the middle collecting the welfare cheque!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

You talk some irrelevant crap fair play............You love the Yanks as much as Tony Blair.

There can be nothing judgemental about facts, they are what they are. I've known a good amount and still know a few racist people. Even though I think that their stupid in that one point of view they still can be good people in other ways. I chose people to spend my time with by their actions rather than their looks. Otherwise their would be a great deal of lonely hunters out there :yes:

There can be nothing judgemental about facts, they are what they are. I've known a good amount and still know a few racist people. Even though I think that their stupid in that one point of view they still can be good people in other ways. I chose people to spend my time with by their actions rather than their looks. Otherwise their would be a great deal of lonely hunters out there :yes:

Does anyone know any non white hunters?

I would imagine it would be difficult to get a shotgun/firearms certificate in a turban and digging in flip flops is a big no no. :whistling:

FTB

Guest thebigdog

I would imagine it would be difficult to get a shotgun/firearms certificate in a turban and digging in flip flops is a big no no. :whistling:

FTB

hahaha, no certificate needed for a spear. :yes:

i know a lot of people,that to the general public are racist,and they are far from stupid.The thing is FTB most people calling people racist imo are not the brightest and generally dont even now the meaning of the word.however you are entitled to you opinion.Maybe they hunters would be quite happy being out there alone if thats what others think of them.

FTB

:laugh:

FTB

It can't be that hard digging in flip flops if they can do this in them....

i know a lot of people,that to the general public are racist,and they are far from stupid.The thing is FTB most people calling people racist imo are not the brightest and generally dont even now the meaning of the word.however you are entitled to you opinion.Maybe they hunters would be quite happy being out there alone if thats what others think of them.

I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't saying they are all racist I was saying their are plenty of ugly hunters that would end up hunting alone if they were judge on their looks. It was a joke :thumbs:

I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't saying they are all racist I was saying their are plenty of ugly hunters that would end up hunting alone if they were judge on their looks. It was a joke :thumbs:

oh right sorry i picked that up wrong brad lol