dogs for the season

Nor they wernt cause they day i got tilly she was playing with you pups in your old front garden when i lost tilly she was 11/2 tilly was younger than duke and shes older than 4 so you got ur dates mixed up lol

Ask shellfish off hear how old his dog his its the bro to mine

ask youngy as he bred them and hell tell you they are 4 year old and tips a. Good bit younger than duke

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like them 2 mate there crackers

Posted Images

Nor they wernt cause they day i got tilly she was playing with you pups in your old front garden when i lost tilly she was 11/2 tilly was younger than duke and shes older than 4 so you got ur dates mixed up lol

Ask shellfish off hear how old his dog his its the bro to mine

ask youngy as he bred them and hell tell you they are 4 year old and tips a. Good bit younger than duke

tilly was older then duke ,gossy wil tell you the same ,anyway enough been said on this tread about our dogs ages lol

cheers benny, black wrecking it i know a lad who bread a litter aswell different to mine but turned out small 20". my bitch is slightly whippety but our permission is ideal being grass sheep fields, lets hope shes a tough little bitch. atb :thumbs:

Lol i no but tilly wernt older than duke and lex. Gossy wouldnt no who was older because i didnt no gossy when i had tilly he never seen her before mate

if you remember you were going 2 get a pup but you could,nt wait and went out and got tilly ,tilly was older then the pups

• 2 weeks later...