Bull x whippet v bull x greyhound.

Seen quite a few ads for bull whippets lately and can't remember hearing much about this cross a few years ago so is it a new fashion craze or do they add much to the working Lurcher ?? Also what can they do that a bull x greyhound couldn't??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a lot the people who own Bull/Whip couldn't make their point and argue their side as they were out working their dogs   I've got 2 first X's here, Dam - Bull X Sire - 3/4 X 1/4 Grey and they

I don't think a bullwhippet is forward if anything you going backwards you taking the size and power away from the bullx how can you compare a 20-22tts bullwhippet to a 26-28tts big powerfull bullgrey

No one is backing the bullwhippet on this thread because they will never beat a proper bullgreyhound on stuff with teeth!!! Atb cbx

my bull x whippet is a good worker, only work her on rabbit though. My friend has a bull x grey, great all rounder. they sometimes work together and she can keep up with him all night.

both very handsome dogs, not much difference between them in my opinion except height and stride. I guess its just down to what size a dog people are after.

I don't think a bullwhippet is forward if anything you going backwards you taking the size and power away from the bullx how can you compare a 20-22tts bullwhippet to a 26-28tts big powerfull bullgreyhound you just can't the bullwhippets might be game but they put away stuff with teeth away like a bullgreyhound will no chance!! Each to they own tho atb cbx

• Like 1

I don't think a bullwhippet is forward if anything you going backwards you taking the size and power away from the bullx how can you compare a 20-22tts bullwhippet to a 26-28tts big powerfull bullgreyhound you just can't the bullwhippets might be game but they put away stuff with teeth away like a bullgreyhound will no chance!! Each to they own tho atb cbx

are all half x bull/whippets bred bull dam whip sire or can it be done the other way same as bull/grey ,,, bull sire grey dam ,i kniow a few people bred whippets to whippet and bitch had trouble passing the pups , would the bitch pass pups ok from a bull sire ??