• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will be there with the Countryside marquee. See details http://www.wolsinghamshow.com/timetable/index.htm

ill be there! carnt wait sounds like its going to be a good one.   will keep my eyes open for you J.DOG and say hello, also devon.   will have the pup in my avatar and my saluki x pup so anyone se

went here today and what a cock up at the terrier ring, my 8 year old could have ran it better borders were ment to be on first but in the middle, russels ment to be on in middle but at the end plumme

any 1 know what day the terriers are on and what classes there are????

terriers...any couple/pair...veteran...border pup/bitch/dog...jrt rough/smooth dog/bitch and pup...x bred dog/bitch and pup...plummer dog/bitch and pup...beddy...lakey dog/bitch and pup...best pup in show...best in show...hope this helps,t10.

Never entered a dog show before whats the process please?

May enter the pup :yes:

basically decide what class you fall into...enter that ring when they call your class...pay your entry fee normally £1-£1.50...at this time you'll probably be asked to walk around the ring with everyone else so the judge gets a quick look over all the dogs...the judge will call you forward to look your dog over individually...they'll ask you how your dog is bred and it's age...they'll ask you to walk the dog again...then you re-join the others...when all the dogs have been seen in the ring it's one more walk round...then it's decision time for the judge...and fingers crossed you get pulled back out for the line-up...job done...good luck if you decide to present your pup...don't be too disheartened if you don't do very well...there's always another show on another day...it's not the end of the world...keep hunting...t10.

Edited by bsat10pip

Cheers fella.

What time you gotta be there to register your pup?

young handler finals start 11.30 the lurcher show starts 12 noon...the pup class is 7th and 8th on the list after the working lurcher class...good luck,t10.

Edited by bsat10pip

ill be there! carnt wait sounds like its going to be a good one.

will keep my eyes open for you J.DOG and say hello, also devon.

will have the pup in my avatar and my saluki x pup so anyone sees me make sure you say hello.

jenk.

will do I'll have my saluki X and my deerhound X with me

Looking forward to this show, its the one show I always try to get to (first this year for me!). Meeting up with a few friends, and looking forward to seeing a dog I bred compete in the Cock of the North show this year ( good luck, you know who you are :toast: ) .

Hope you are well Ron, nice to see you on here :)

Edited by Keeps