new to cameras be nice lol

First off i'm no expert, but a guy at work knows his stuff so i ask him about photos when i need help.

The two pictures with the Rabbit in, the camera is trying to focus in on the undergrowth rather than the Rabbit, hence the Rabbit is blurred. (I know this because iv'e done the same) If you can you need to zoom in to the Rabbit as much as possible. Iv'e scabbed my Daughters Dslr and bought a telephoto lens and the difference is amazing. The T/F lens goes past the undergrowth and focus's in on the subject, ie Rabbit. The Dslr is a bit too big for just taking out with you but it's enabled me to get a few better shots.

Best of luck

PS; i like the pic with the Ducks in it. :thumbs:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice pics! You'd have a heart attack if you came round to my place mate! It's clean enough, but it always looks 'lived in!'

Aye it don't help having a heard of kids flying through the place all day like wildebeest on the Serengeti!   MY mother in law has a touch of OCD I reckon. You dare not stay in one place for too lo

They look pretty good, I'd reccomend a free photo editor program called PhotoScap. It is easy to use and the results are instant. http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php

Posted Images

First off i'm no expert, but a guy at work knows his stuff so i ask him about photos when i need help.

The two pictures with the Rabbit in, the camera is trying to focus in on the undergrowth rather than the Rabbit, hence the Rabbit is blurred. (I know this because iv'e done the same) If you can you need to zoom in to the Rabbit as much as possible. Iv'e scabbed my Daughters Dslr and bought a telephoto lens and the difference is amazing. The T/F lens goes past the undergrowth and focus's in on the subject, ie Rabbit. The Dslr is a bit too big for just taking out with you but it's enabled me to get a few better shots.

Best of luck

PS; i like the pic with the Ducks in it. :thumbs:

ah learnt something there.cheers mate appreciated.

yea i wondered why it was blurry.ill check that out.

See, here's one of mine.

post-57067-0-62269600-1314480785.jpg

The camera can't differentiate between the bushes or the dog so it focus's on what it can, the bush. Unlike the human eye, which can tell the difference.

BTW, Ossie is the best bushing Lurcher i know.......

:laugh: :laugh:

They look pretty good, I'd reccomend a free photo editor program called PhotoScap. It is easy to use and the results are instant.

post-63607-0-40638000-1314462424_thumb.jpg

http://www.photoscap...in/download.php

cheers mate thats well good.ill do that.thank you :thumbs:

Resorting to cheating now............. :whistling:

They look pretty good, I'd reccomend a free photo editor program called PhotoScap. It is easy to use and the results are instant.

oh f**k it,wanna buy a camera anyone lol

oh f**k it,wanna buy a camera anyone lol

Tenner here waiting......... :laugh:

lol see im now apprenhensive about posting pics now .ill wait till im better at it.i now a few are shit pics lol

to many wee fucnctions i dont understand.ill shock you and get a great pic one day.

Away min....get the pics up. Your not bothered with a wee bit ribbing mate............ :thumbs: (feel free to change the ribbing to rimming you c**ts but it wont be funny now)..... :bye:

lol see im now apprenhensive about posting pics now .ill wait till im better at it.i now a few are shit pics lol

to many wee fucnctions i dont understand.ill shock you and get a great pic one day.

Away min....get the pics up. Your not bothered with a wee bit ribbing mate............ :thumbs: (feel free to change the ribbing to rimming you c**ts but it wont be funny now)..... :bye:

lol its cool ill keep posting them mate.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not cheating it editing, even the best photographers do it.