Went out lamping with me pup lastnight!!!!

I had a shine last night from 11 until 1.30,plenty of rabbits but all in groups of 15 or 20 and very lamp shy,they were like flocks of sheep running for home.good luck with the, im just starting my 15 mth old dog pup

sound mate all the best with yours i went a place the other night like that it was feckin mad them young dogs get too carried away when they see too many bunnies like me in a broffle :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done mate turned out a cracker by the looks atb with it :thumbs:

sound mate you heard anything about her sister mate

the lad that had her wasnt happy with anything he had previously so thought i was doing him a favour with a well bred pup never heard from him since,shame but there you go

the lad that had her wasnt happy with anything he had previously so thought i was doing him a favour with a well bred pup never heard from him since,shame but there you go

i know mate ive done stuff like that in the past i see the other pups was out with AFT the other night looks smart and swags 2 pups look smart FOREGERs got his ratting and hes happy enough with her :thumbs: she looks a nice dog

i know mate ive done stuff like that in the past i see the other pups was out with AFT the other night looks smart and swags 2 pups look smart FOREGERs got his ratting and hes happy enough with her :thumbs: she looks a nice dog

he sent me some pics,hope they all do well in the future :thumbs:

he sent me some pics,hope they all do well in the future :thumbs:

fingers crossed

Well shes had a good weekend i went out saturday night with her on the lamp on a spot i havent been too for a couple of seasons its a little spot where i used to do abit of pest control with a pal of mine unfotunatley hes unable to do it at the moment so i thought id go and do my part for him :thumbs: . It isnt a big peace of land just a small cricket pitch surounded by a couple of farm fields holding cattle time to time 1 thing i know it does hold alot of is bunnies i got there about 10 saturday night i had a quick flick on the cricket pitch revealed 3 bunnies on the far side i made my way over towards them slowly along the boundry line i slipped her on her 1st target only to relise it was making its way to the saftey of its warren then she went on a rampage and didnt hurry to get back to me my heart sunk and i wanted to kill her she cocked a deff un like i werent there,eventually she came back. I flashed the lamp to reveal 1 soltry rabbit left sitting in the middle of the field i got into the position with milly slipped her it went like a rocket on the flat ground she was" on it like a car bonit" as they say ha ha ha 1 turn i thouht she had lost it she struck into the hedge i heard a squeal and she made her way towards me reluctantly but she was on her way number 1, i went into the next field 1st slip was met with a nice course and catch alrite retrieve. This field was alive believe me it wasnt that big but a nice grazing field i made my way round the hedge line next slip was a nice easy pick up she cops them on the back most the time not ideal but aslong as she cops them im not too fussed :thumbs: next 2 slipps were all good catches and me and milly were in the n zone and the field still held bunnies my mouth was dribbling, next slipp was caught on the hedge line and thye slip after that just seemed to give up the ghost and was scooped up by this point i wanted too wet my self :laugh: . I thought id make my way back to the car she had done what i wanted of her and i was more than happy on the way back to the car i thought id try another field that i knew would hold a few bunnies i flicked the lamp and saw a bunny that i thought was squatting i slipped her relising where it was squatting there were holes that he made his exit quick gutted!!! as milly made her way back i clocked a bunny i clocked a bunny in the corner of the lamp i put the lamp on it and sent her towards it the bunny took off towards the scattered tree line only to havbe milly turn it and make a quck catch she paraded round so proud holding this bunny towards the gate way i csame into that field through i took it off herin the end :laugh: ,I made my way towards the car and right by the car stood a bunny :laugh: so i quckly slipped bunny another quck course and a catch unfortunatlery this 1 had mixy and i discarded it to the foxes i saw hiding in the hedge rowes when i was lamping so there it was 8 bunnies i know it werent alot but iwas happy and so was the dog and to top it off today i went to the long itchington show in warwickshire and had 1st best lurcher pup bitch and 3rd bull cross bitch so im happy for her fairplay milly :thumbs: