iv always fed my dogs on raw red meat.well i try my best 2 mix it fat bone meat.[bANNED TEXT] are peoples thoughts on this do u tink it makes ur dogs anymore agressive.iv had no problems with it so far myself does [NO TEXT TALK] else do this

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raw meat,fat lots of meaty bones raw veg,eggs etc you can't beat it knocks spots of dry crap any day.Your dogs will be a lot fitter and healthier,plus lots more energy when working and harder to burn

A mixture of both in the closed season but in the season it's flesh, flesh and more flesh, the only time i give them a little dry food is when the flesh gets short. Sometimes they develope a small wet

Guest busterdog

In the hunting season i try and feed as much red meat as possible, it gives IMO the terriers a few more gears and doesn't dehydrate them, terriers always seem flat when they're fed on dry foods.

In the hunting season i try and feed as much red meat as possible, it gives IMO the terriers a few more gears and doesn't dehydrate them, terriers always seem flat when they're fed on dry foods.

Its amazing but diet makes a huge change in attitude and character imo............

Raw meat,fat lots of meaty bones raw veg,eggs etc you can't beat it knocks spots of dry crap any day.Your dogs will be a lot fitter and healthier,plus lots more energy when working and harder to burn the weight off them.Also less waste to pick up!

• Like 1
Guest busterdog

I've seen people argue over these threads before but i can only tell you what i've personaly seen in my yard, terriers fed on dry foods IMO lack the drive a terrier fed on flesh has. If i feed flesh to my terriers they work to a higher standard, if i don't feed them flesh they always look flat and soon tire out, if i feed them flesh and don't give them enough work they fight more and show more aggression.

Guest busterdog

A mixture of both in the closed season but in the season it's flesh, flesh and more flesh, the only time i give them a little dry food is when the flesh gets short. Sometimes they develope a small wet sore when fed solely on flesh, not all of them and not all the time. I've taken them to a vet and i told them that over the years in hunt kennels different kennelmen have told me there bloods to hot !! but what the f**k does that mean ? only to be told by the vet that their blood was to hot ?.

If you give any dog a good days work on dry food he'll either be flat or look like an RSPCA case at the end of it, if you fed the same dog on flesh (beef being the best) he still carries his weight at the end of the day and IMO has something left in reserves.

• Like 1

A mixture of both in the closed season but in the season it's flesh, flesh and more flesh, the only time i give them a little dry food is when the flesh gets short. Sometimes they develope a small wet sore when fed solely on flesh, not all of them and not all the time. I've taken them to a vet and i told them that over the years in hunt kennels different kennelmen have told me there bloods to hot !! but what the f**k does that mean ? only to be told by the vet that their blood was to hot ?.

If you give any dog a good days work on dry food he'll either be flat or look like an RSPCA case at the end of it, if you fed the same dog on flesh (beef being the best) he still carries his weight at the end of the day and IMO has something left in reserves.

stick a bit of sulphur on there grub

iv tryed nuts with my terriers and lurchers both wont touch them.and they seem 2 eat every bit of meat i giv till stuffed.then i giv them a 3 day gap in feeds then giv the same if anyting they trow on the weight much faster than losing it so iv 2 keep them as activ as possible.