Just a bunch of f***ing animals!Sick.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people do f****d up things on drugs and sometimes even just drink.   if that happened to me or a family member of mine i'd hunt the c**ts down and kill them all and anyone who defended them. l

That's not the whole story for sure .................   One minute they are sitting around with a few cans and a line or 2, the next some lad has got his eyes glued shut and sticks up his hoop  

Well JB lets hope they do dish it out and quite seriously as well. A taste of there own medicine should wisen them up a bit.

That's not the whole story for sure .................

One minute they are sitting around with a few cans and a line or 2, the next some lad has got his eyes glued shut and sticks up his hoop :huh:

Sounds like the sort of treatment a grass / molester / etc would get.

Or drug debt maybe?

But not some random lad off the street .............. "come here mate, I want to insert sticks in your rectum", nah, am not having that!

• Like 1

One minute they are sitting around with a few cans and a line or 2, the next some lad has got his eyes glued shut and sticks up his hoop :huh:

Or drug debt maybe?

But not some random lad off the street .............. "come here mate, I want to insert sticks in your rectum", nah, am not having that!

It was none of the above SS the lad it happened to is quite a quiet lad...........it was nothing but twisted cruel c**ts who were apparentley egging each other on do more cruel things to him.

Or drug debt maybe?

It was none of the above SS the lad it happened to is quite a quiet lad...........it was nothing but twisted cruel c**ts who were apparentley egging each other on do more cruel things to him.

Then that's just bizarre, I know there are horrible people out there, but they do at least normally stick to their own most of the time.

Poor lad's family must be hurting.

maybe he was pissed and just acting like a bit of a tit (usually the quiet ones who get like that when they've had a few)

and didnt really know the people he was drinking with,if so that all spells trouble to me.

not that there's any excuse.

I've drunk with lads you'd dare not crash out in front of, but if you did the most you could expect was something like a shaved eyebrow or something daft written on your face in marker pen. Problem is a lot of kids now have grown up without boundaries and don't know where to stop. I reckon the sick little twats got carried away and kept trying to outdo each other.

yea id agree,everyone involved in this should have to answer to it.no way i could have stood there and watched this kind of thing,and not step in to stop it.how old was the lad jonny?

23 Scott........apparently it all started pretty innocent with the usual face painting and shaving eye-brows etc.

I've drunk with lads you'd dare not crash out in front of, but if you did the most you could expect was something like a shaved eyebrow or something daft written on your face in marker pen. Problem is a lot of kids now have grown up without boundaries and don't know where to stop. I reckon the sick little twats got carried away and kept trying to outdo each other.

Yes Mal thats what happened.........one of the lads phoned the boys brother 7 times to tell him what was going on,why the feck didn't he phone the police.

Yes Mal thats what happened.........one of the lads phoned the boys brother 7 times to tell him what was going on,why the feck didn't he phone the police.

I don't know what the f**k's wrong with people these days, this happened a while back in my old home town:

http://www.westernte...er_in_hospital/

I'm all for laugh but there are limits FFS... :doh:

spot on malt,i know some dirty c**ts aswell who you wouldnt fall asleep in thier company.some lads like you say dont know any boundaries.stuff like that i have never ever found funny.ok shave eyebrows and draw shit on thier face,but when it gets to stripping someone well that to me is no better than a dirty f*****g molester.have a laugh by all means,but this post and incident just goes to show you what can happen when you are that drunk,you have no control