Collars? need a new'n which one?

iyaaa

Was running my dog last night on the lamp, and whilst running on a rabbit a fox darted out in front of the chase, the dog went for the fox and disappeared for a while and when it came back there was not a mark on the dog, but the collar was gone ?!?!?! gasp!!!!

so need a new one!

where do all of you get yours from

have a strong stuff slip lead, and he has been recommended a few times

What do all you think

its a Collie X whipper 23tts and 16.5" round his neck :)

cheers

Trev

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want a collar that wont stretch when wet....tear..or rot then its got to be a strong Stuff collar...if you dont mind any of these things happening to your collar then get a leather one...took m

nice pink one

I got a greyhound collar from the pet shop, about £6 and dogs happy with it

Posted Images

I use a €2 cheap chinky wide nylon collar, with a strong steal ring. Easy to keep clean, and punch new holes for good fitting, very strong, and I mark my phone number on it just in case one of the hounds end up a few miles away lost.

I only use the leather greyhound collar when I take my greyhound to a race. It's more for show, because she would look out of place.

greyhoundbitch.jpg

i like the leather collars ,i make my own!

do u sell the collars u make

i sell a few .

i was just wondering cos the one in the pic looks good quality I find it difficult to get good leather collars i also like the collars that have a design to them not just plain Ive got a leather one from the pet shop I paid £10 for it and it's plain black greyhound one

i like the leather collars ,i make my own!

do u sell the collars u make

i sell a few .

i was just wondering cos the one in the pic looks good quality I find it difficult to get good leather collars i also like the collars that have a design to them not just plain Ive got a leather one from the pet shop I paid £10 for it and it's plain black greyhound one