stolen terrier

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spoke to Hannah about half ten and she said she would post pics in a minute ..Hope she puts them on ASAP the quicker the bitchs pics are up the better ..If anyone has Chris.s number can you ask him t

Sorry to her about yet another dog going missing, if you nead a hand phone me please.

Keep the pressure on fellahs... A bitch this distictavly mark will show up at some point some where.... !!   Bump.....

Is it only me thinking its weird that she was stolen right after winning the show? Could there be a connection with anyone there?

a mate of mine used to show fancy fowl and pigeons --. he used to go a differant way home after every show .. he packed in after 30yrs of hard work got wiped out by some robbin b*****ds ..

I've put the link up on all the "dog" sites that I know or visit, hopefully that'll put pressure on whoever has her to dump her & then hopefully you'll get her back.

Good luck!!!! I've been told that a dog thieves have moved into Scotland, so guys be extra vigilant :thumbs: