what if you could

if there would be a dog that id bring back it would be my dads old deer hound greyhound beast of an animal had some gears on him and had the gameness to match sadly he got poisoned at the age of 5 or 6 i was only a kid at the time RIP MERLIN :thumbs:

Mine would be my first lurcher. She died in her prime, (hit by a car). I was only 12/13 when I had her but I remember her been a good hunter and she caught her first hare aged 6 months. I would like her now just to compare to the dogs I run now. She was bred the same as Stats fly and cass, for those who knows who he is.

I wish i could bring a few back depending on quarry id run,

But also i wish i knew what i know now with some of the youngester i had when i was younger, Wasted a few real good promising saplings through inexperence heavly on my part that got past on without being give half a chance when i look back,

• Like 1

tiny 7 i think most of us if being honest feel the same and aslo have done the same the trouble is experience is hard earned .

tiny 7 i think most of us if being honest feel the same and aslo have done the same the trouble is experience is hard earned .

:thumbs:

Whats that saying, Theres a short cut to everything in life, Bar expericence ;)