A question on bull xs

Some people on this site seriously need to catch themselves on! The man was only asking a question!!! Why is everyone so PARANOID????? is it such a bad thing to say that you happen to like a certain type of bull in your lurcher?? Do you really think if someone said "my dog has some pitbull in him" that the cops are going to knock their door?? Alot of people on here need to wise up and maybe some people can learn stuff and enjoy the forum a bit more!

• Like 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people on this site seriously need to catch themselves on! The man was only asking a question!!! Why is everyone so PARANOID????? is it such a bad thing to say that you happen to like a certain t

There wont be APBT in any of them. They are on the dangerous dogs register which includes any crosses of them

legal over here, APBT all the way

Posted Images

Some people on this site seriously need to catch themselves on! The man was only asking a question!!! Why is everyone so PARANOID????? is it such a bad thing to say that you happen to like a certain type of bull in your lurcher?? Do you really think if someone said "my dog has some pitbull in him" that the cops are going to knock their door?? Alot of people on here need to wise up and maybe some people can learn stuff and enjoy the forum a bit more!

sorry brun but i am paranoid about topics like this,anyone who has been into lurchers since the age of 4 should know what kinda bull goes into bull/greyhound crosses FACT,to me it just does'nt make any sense what so ever to ask questions like this unless your sniffing for information.

how many posts do we see asking for - your pics of bull x's,show us yer fox dogs,how much bull this how much bull that etc etc....

a lot of BULL if you ask me they are all FISHING for information.

by the way i DONT own bull crosses never have might in the distant future....

james.

Edited by j4mesmac

sorry brun but i am paranoid about topics like this,anyone who has been into lurchers since the age of 4 should know what kinda bull goes into bull/greyhound crosses FACT,to me it just does'nt make any sense what so ever to ask questions like this unless your sniffing for information.

how many posts do we see asking for - your pics of bull x's,show us yer fox dogs,how much bull this how much bull that etc etc....

a lot of BULL if you ask me they are all FISHING for information.

by the way i DONT own bull crosses never have might in the distant future....

james.

I get what your saying but your reply makes my point, there are countless threads about people asking to see bull xs, fox dogs or dogs working etc How many times have you heard of people getting into bother from their answers or pics in these threads?? Not many i'd say! Don't get me wrong there are some stupid people on here who post stuff they shouldn't, but just because someone asks a question doesn't mean they're out to get you. Maybe if he has been around dogs that long he should have known but maybe also he's just started to take an interest in this type of dog. When i first heard of bull xs, i had an idea of what kind of bull but i wasn't 100% until i asked someone who knew better than me.

Edited to say that there are some other type of bull x out there.

Edited by Brun

An gone there I said I first went out with my dad at the age of 4 at that age how can I be into lurcher im still a toddler I had my first lurcher at the age of 13 it like i.ve said before i.ve only seen and handfull of bull x work in my life time I tell you some of the things i.ve done why I was growing up i.ve poached rabbits with without dogs snaring netting shooting i.ve had deer with dogs i.ve shoot pheasants with air rifles why they was roosting at night with and without my mates and i.ve done other things to now i.ve said all that on a open form why be paranoid I know i.ve writing wrong i.ve had an interest in bull xs were I come from I dont know all see many with this x

Guest joball

Maybe coz its common knowlage and only anti's and such people ask this sort of question. Not only that but the c**ts have taken are rights to hunt so whats next on the agenda take are fukin dogs to, well fuk that why give the c**ts fuel buy telling them we run illegal blood in are dogs, like i said in the beggining of this thread !

still like ebt x

MaxFitweb.jpg

very nice mate

Thanks but I can't take the credit for the dog, it is a hunting dog from Australia. I think it's interesting the dogs they chose to hunt pig with. http://huntingpigdog.com/ My bitch is 1/2 grey,1/4whippet,1/4ebt so I am bias.

there are some f'ckin monster dogs on that website! fair play to the aussies!