A question on bull xs

Alright all we have had posts like why a bull x, bull vs wheatons the question I want to know is what bull breed do you like in a lurcher make up be it American Pit, American Staff , Irish Staff, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, English Bull Terrier, American Bulldog or any other that i.ve not put I know some of these are not working dogs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people on this site seriously need to catch themselves on! The man was only asking a question!!! Why is everyone so PARANOID????? is it such a bad thing to say that you happen to like a certain t

There wont be APBT in any of them. They are on the dangerous dogs register which includes any crosses of them

legal over here, APBT all the way

Posted Images

There wont be APBT in any of them. They are on the dangerous dogs register which includes any crosses of them :thumbs:

Who saying that they not in the uk tho i.ve seen them around

If they are in the uk they are illegal and if found will be taken and pts, just like any crosses would be :fool:

There people on here in other countrys that pit bulls are legal and moll I know pits are illegal in this country but they are still in the uk

So you know APBT are illegal and presumably the consequences of owning an illegal dog :doh:

Is it nice in your little world :blink:

• Like 1

all i can say on the subject is when i first saw them 20 odd year ago,, they were apbtxgrey,,, and they were dam site more athletic than some of these huge bucket headed things seen today, the one my mates yoused were usefull all round urchers

The Dangerous Dog Act right now only really covers the purebred dogs. There is currently a campaign underway to include crosses of any of the dogs on it to also be banned. As of yet, it hasn't happened.

It does ban any breeds of pit bull type dogs but doesn't specify any legislation for cross-breeds. hope this helps :thumbs:

i love these threads,

let me know you have a pit cross,give me your address,your phone number and would you mind if i come out hunting with you and video your illegal dog in illegal action for prosecution purposes ?

absolute QUALITY

got to have a brass can.

james