Tonights Wildlife Patrol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that it is a load of rubbish as well re the badger/fox/rabbit digging. Has anyone made any complaints to ITV? here is a copy of the email I have sent them;   Dear Sir/Madame,   I was wat

lets be honest they didnt have a f*****g clue soft basterds

What a crock of shit, they're spouting the same ol same ol shite about taking away Badgers and calling digging "baiting". You've got to expect this shit i suppose but it doesn't make it any easier to

They brought in an expert, who told them the set wasnt linked but they were still going to try and prosecute. Where do they get these muppets from, no evidence but still want to go to court.

I liked the bit on the bustard, never knew they were so big feed my house for a week on one of them if you are allowed to shoot them :whistling: .

Guest busterdog

What a crock of shit, they're spouting the same ol same ol shite about taking away Badgers and calling digging "baiting". You've got to expect this shit i suppose but it doesn't make it any easier to swollow.

Edited to say how can one badger hair on one hole make a case ??? they're pulling hairs off mummy's in Egypt but there hasn't been any pharaohs kicking about for a while.

Edited by busterdog
  • Like 2

What a crock of shit, they're spouting the same ol same ol shite about taking away Badgers and calling digging "baiting". You've got to expect this shit i suppose but it doesn't make it any easier to swollow.

Edited to say how can one badger hair on one hole make a case ??? they're pulling hairs off mummy's in Egypt but there hasn't been any pharaohs kicking about for a while.

Have any of the people caught in these programs actually been prosecuted yet? at the end of last weeks show when they had hundreds of police running around they said the only prosecutions were for driving related stuff. They said last night that the lads caught digging were awaiting prosecution but the program must of been filmed a while ago and I cant imagine if there had been a prosecution that they wouldnt have mentioned it on the program.

Like the way for the purposes of TV 'digging' had become 'baiting'