Birmingham riot's

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To the people that are supporting these actions on here Is this NOT your country ? Or are you just another immigrant scum who want to rape our land. A gun toting drug dealing scum bag was shot and kil

Its funny how society turns full circle, I agree with the underclass thing. There is a series of paintings by Hogarth called "The Rakes Progress".......it shows a well to do young man, moving in the

No Education, Sense of Pride in there Nation, No moral code,..When I went to school we said The lords Prayer in the morning before lessons.We were taught to Respect our Nation,Family and Friends...Pol

Posted Images

Hahaha looting for RICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hahahaha times must be hard lol

Farmoods next for these bad boys.............. :yes:

post-47935-0-71426100-1312897087.jpg

Guest jt750

Just come back from Birmingham city centre, saw 50-60 balaclava wearing scum, wish i had a .243.....

That's too good Shirl ...12 gauge cartridge through one knee and they'll never forget and neither will all their scummy friends when they see them

If this was Londonderry they would have used plastic bullets or live rounds, thats part of the uk so whats the f'in difference??

My father came here from Ireland aged 15, never supported the IRA and suffered abuse in the 70's for being irish in Birmingham. Did he scream its not fair, i can't afford a new cortina and a caravan? No he worked and clothed and fed his family. He didn't riot to get something he wasn't entitled to.

Now immigrants come in, demand an interpretor, social housing, benefits, driving lessons, their own cultural centres and more besides....oh and you cant send them home because its dangerous in Somalia....FFS....looking dangerous in London tonight.

Deport any offenders who are asylum seekers, our own sentence hard time....5 years chain gangs on roads...that should help bring down costs on infrastructure repairs. Curfew at 8.00am, live rounds for looters...no public enquiries or compo payouts, you loot we shoot! If the old bill aint got the stomach for it use troops or raise a volunteer force, home guard.

End of rant, stuck on shift in heathrow and i knew it was bad when a white guy served me in McDonalds last night!!

Edited by Bulldogman
  • Like 2