future divvy in the making.

You seem to be going around this forum making childish comments i see joball. How is is a 'future divvy' as you say. At the moment, hes the one getting out and doing what he loves, not you. All you do is sit and comment on everyones post's. Have you even been out this year hunting ? Or do you thrive of internet videos and pictures, or possibly buy books and read them from you're armchair ?

• Like 6
Guest joball

You seem to be going around this forum making childish comments i see joball. How is is a 'future divvy' as you say. At the moment, hes the one getting out and doing what he loves, not you. All you do is sit and comment on everyones post's. Have you even been out this year hunting ? Or do you thrive of internet videos and pictures, or possibly buy books and read them from you're armchair ?

Didnt you have a whippet? or are you to lazy to take it out? coz you'd rather go and shoot your sport instead! Your dog must not be very good!

Didnt you have a whippet? or are you to lazy to take it out? coz you'd rather go and shoot your sport instead! Your dog must not be very good!

Got a whippet mate, a very good one may i add. She is excellent on the lamp and a superb ferreter and does everything i ask of her. Look at my topic history mate, you'll see a few posts with her in it. You sound to me like you are a frustrated person, possibly because the people who hunt around you who you claim arnt as 'experienced' as you catch better bag than you're self.

Do you're self a favour and start getting along with the people on this forum. If you havent got anything nice to say, keep you're mouth shut. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one Jake, its good to see your still out and about, I know a few months back it wasnt all roses in your life and things were a bit bleak, keep up the hunting mate, did you get any Joy with the new managment of the Bodnant shoot? Wasnt it that little arse of an irish guy who ran it last time?

Joball, leave the kid alone, hes been on here a bit longer than you and just becuase he hasnt got a high post count doenst mean he doesnt get out there and hunt as he does.

• Like 3

Nice one Jake, its good to see your still out and about, I know a few months back it wasnt all roses in your life and things were a bit bleak, keep up the hunting mate, did you get any Joy with the new managment of the Bodnant shoot? Wasnt it that little arse of an irish guy who ran it last time?

Joball, leave the kid alone, hes been on here a bit longer than you and just becuase he hasnt got a high post count doenst mean he doesnt get out there and hunt as he does.

Ye thanks Marka its much better now thanks! No im affraid I didnt he never got back to me! Ye he owes the guy I bought my lurcher pup of the gamekeeper loads of money!

Thanks for sticking up for me mate!

ATB

Jake