nice pic hbg

jigsaw

hes got a napper on him aint he :blink::gunsmilie:

your rooms tidy too :thumbs:

is that sarcasm or summit,lol.see the medals on the right ,well their the kids thai boxing trophys,lol.this is more a home than a house :laugh: rough and ready mate rough and ready.

no was serious :icon_eek:

tidy as in nice :thumbs:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my little girl with her mutt,Pit X Staff. Dangerous dog...... the dog is in more danger of being choked to death,lol.Just thought they were nice photos.

realy nice pics mate, nice big head on him. Andy

Posted Images

Very nice dogs jigsaw like i always say cant beat a staffie as a house dog nothing else cmes close and if inside all the time they will protect the nouse experienced that a couple of times

Edited by liam mc

thank you all,hes a good ould mutt for recreational manouvers once yer away from the madening crowds,not because hes aggressive but because the public presume hes a savage and do stupid furkin stuff that provokes fight in their ignorance.I have to tell ye though you wont get a better dog on the beach for entertainment

garyvoe019.jpg

a natural retriever and no hassle sharing his trophy with others.

how can you leave that vicous psycotic killer near a child you ought to be ashamed of yourself lol

v.nice mate they are excellent loving loyal dogs anyone who says otherwise dont know them

Pay back RIFFRAFF :laugh:

Paranoia is alive and well :D their a great dog

our pot licker american bulldog

bought as 10 week old pup at christmas

020-1.jpg

tasty snack there,lol.Now I hope all the doubters take heed,the bull breeds if treated right are of sound mind and body and totally trustworthy around people of a ages and sizes.

Always loved staffs , a good family dog in the right hands and great entertainment

Shame to see so many kicking about the streets these days poor examples been bred off and standards going down

One thing about thl is that theres some cracking examples knocking about ,well cared for and time put into them

Really nice pictures jigsaw , hopefully you'll put some more up

hes a right soft twit inside but has turned to be a decent enough guard luckily,anyone that pulls up outside the house and hes up on the back of the sofa looking out the window to see whos coming,and hes got some voice,frighten the shite out of ye,lol.

liam011.jpg

here he is on the legs.Your right FM,it is lucky ....cause her 2 brothers would flaten his ass if he steped out of line,lol

goatheads001.jpg

there ye go,goat heads that adorne my palace.

they look smart nasty dog soft as muck more like nice pictures