save up for a new lamp.....

what happened to the time you just nipped in the scrapyard [after hours of course].. and got ya sen a spotlight of some old scrapper and stuck a brush handle on it....lol.........

so rfyl has done well in life,,good on him...

tell ya one thing though rfyl,,them t5 are ok for one man and his dog,,bin there..

get shut and get a proper motorhome,,and i aint having a dig..

love to all..........

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's right you didn't feel sorry for him you just like to give the impression you do........you are too far up your own arse to care for feck all but yourself.

No mate it wasn't banter or anything to do with me being a Liverpool fan.......you were usual self when somebody dosen't blow smoke up your arse you get all pissy about it.   You are much older than

You cant talk to him like that, dont you know he has got a porsche.......................or did he mean porch? lol

Posted Images

Just like I'm not a "true" football fan BECAUSE I don't have a season ticket like you?

Not getting involved in all this carry on,just wanted to make a point.....it doesnt take a season ticket holder or even somebody to go to games to be a serious fan of their club,ive never bought into that theory myself even though i see my team regularly......i know a fella whos probably the most knowledgable and serious football fan ive ever seen but has never been to a game,not due to money either he just cant be in crowds......thats the beauty of sport,ANYBODY can be a dedicated knowledgable fan regardless of finances.

Cant be in crowds , shame he,s not a Millwall fan , he could watch them ever week.

get shut and get a proper motorhome

You cant talk to him like that, dont you know he has got a porsche.......................or did he mean porch? lol

• Like 4

Just like I'm not a "true" football fan BECAUSE I don't have a season ticket like you?

Not getting involved in all this carry on,just wanted to make a point.....it doesnt take a season ticket holder or even somebody to go to games to be a serious fan of their club,ive never bought into that theory myself even though i see my team regularly......i know a fella whos probably the most knowledgable and serious football fan ive ever seen but has never been to a game,not due to money either he just cant be in crowds......thats the beauty of sport,ANYBODY can be a dedicated knowledgable fan regardless of finances.

Feel a little different than you Gnasher......Was offered the chance of a season ticket about 10 years ago and i snapped up the chance. I went for 7 seasons, home and away, cup games and Europe and very rarely missed a match and it was heaven. Well a couple of seasons ago work and financial things changed a little and it didnt make sense for me to renew my ticket. I still love Celtic the same now to when i went regular but i feel theres still something missing.... :cry:

Last few seasons i've watched the games on tv and thought "oh i wish i was there" and i suppose theres been times i've been glad not to have been sitting on a bus at 11 o clock at night in traffic dying to get to my bed.

I wouldn't say theres a differnce between a fans love of the team if they go to the games or not but i do think if you follow your team then you can have your say a little more on your teams performance over a season...... :thumbs:

Feel a little different than you Gnasher......Was offered the chance of a season ticket about 10 years ago and i snapped up the chance. I went for 7 seasons, home and away, cup games and Europe and very rarely missed a match and it was heaven. Well a couple of seasons ago work and financial things changed a little and it didnt make sense for me to renew my ticket. I still love Celtic the same now to when i went regular but i feel theres still something missing.... :cry:

Last few seasons i've watched the games on tv and thought "oh i wish i was there" and i suppose theres been times i've been glad not to have been sitting on a bus at 11 o clock at night in traffic dying to get to my bed.

I wouldn't say theres a differnce between a fans love of the team if they go to the games or not but i do think if you follow your team then you can have your say a little more on your teams performance over a season...... :thumbs:

Does the pain of defeat hurt any less ? does the pleasure of victory feel any better ?....of course its more enjoyable sharing it with your likeminded pals and the whole day of going to footie.....but it dont make you any more of a fan...not in my book anyway.

Ive been watching my team home and away for as long as i can remember,season ticket holder near 20 years....for me its a priority but that dont make me any more of a fan than someone who cant make it a priority.....i listen to any mans views on football i couldnt care less if he go,s to games or not :thumbs: i dont enjoy the games any more now than i did when me and my pals were bunking in for nothing as kids sat on each others shoulders.

Edited by gnasher16

Does the pain of defeat hurt any less ? does the pleasure of victory feel any better ?....of course its more enjoyable sharing it with your likeminded pals and the whole day of going to footie.....but it dont make you any more of a fan...not in my book anyway.

Ive been watching my team home and away for as long as i can remember,season ticket holder near 20 years....for me its a priority but that dont make me any more of a fan than someone who cant make it a priority.....i listen to any mans views on football i couldnt care less if he go,s to games or not :thumbs: i dont enjoy the games any more now than i did when me and my pals were bunking in for nothing as kids sat on each others shoulders.

Oh the pain is still the same whether i go or i dont. What am saying is personnally i feel that there is something missing from not going week in week out that makes me feel like less of a fan. Dont tell me Gnasher that you haven't hit the pub after the game to here some c**t that hasn't even stepped inside the stadium telling everyone that "were shite, and i'd do this and i'd do that!". Would it annoy you if you never got a ticket for a cup final mate but joe bloggs who never goes to the games gets one before you.....? :wallbash:

Oh the pain is still the same whether i go or i dont. What am saying is personnally i feel that there is something missing from not going week in week out that makes me feel like less of a fan. Dont tell me Gnasher that you haven't hit the pub after the game to here some c**t that hasn't even stepped inside the stadium telling everyone that "were shite, and i'd do this and i'd do that!". Would annoy you if you never got a ticket for a cup final mate but joe bloggs who never goes to the games gets one before you.....? :wallbash:

Im not sure how it works up there mate but down here most clubs reward the season ticket holders with what they call loyalty points....all clubs are different i expect but my lot ( in the slim chance we ever got to a cup final :whistling: ) would offer a season ticket holder the first dibs on tickets......but then you always get the floating fans at cup finals anyway.

No like i say...i,ll talk footie with anyone i dont mind if they went to the game....

Your no less of a fan mate just circumstances change in all our lives.....im the type of prat that if it came to going to the Hammers or paying the bills,theres only one winner im afraid..........gotta go the electrics just gone :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16

save up for a new lamp.....

what happened to the time you just nipped in the scrapyard [after hours of course].. and got ya sen a spotlight of some old scrapper and stuck a brush handle on it....lol.........

so rfyl has done well in life,,good on him...

tell ya one thing though rfyl,,them t5 are ok for one man and his dog,,bin there..

get shut and get a proper motorhome,,and i aint having a dig..

love to all..........

i know what you mean Byron... Its more of the vdub thing really. Always been in them. Missus's father has a big camper, and its lovely but couldnt really use it as an everyday drive, or run dogs out of it... The vw is ideal, as you can sit with sliding door open for a quick get away. :thumbs:

LO, is this called spitting my dumby wilf... your a c**t and i'd like to lick your head in...

now is that spitting my dumby?. As i 'm not aloud to say what i do, i'll have to be like everyone else on here then i dont get dogged.. even tho i try to keep away from bother!! :thumbs:

common land maybe, its whats around it that counts mate... :thumbs:

OK, you have said your piece big john. Nowc leave it be. And what is the harm in saying were you have been in the world, it didnt bother anybody else. you say i spit my dummy, lol, listen to you now... Dont let me wind you up mate, just dont read it and forget what i own... And just for the record johnny..i dont have a pram, i have a small porsche. :thumbs::tongue2:

And no jonny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasnt stating your a kid at all. I was pointing out a fact..........................thats all lol.

As long as i am catching, i am a happy man... :thumbs:

You keep banging on about me being a kid and that you are a lot older than me..........how old are you exactly?

So now you are admitting its common land after banging on and giving it the big one about how much land you've got "permission" on..........you really are a sad man!

LO, is this called spitting my dumby wilf... your a c**t and i'd like to lick your head in...

now is that spitting my dumby?. As i 'm not aloud to say what i do, i'll have to be like everyone else on here then i dont get dogged.. even tho i try to keep away from bother!! :thumbs:

Wilf would be all over you "licking" his head in . . . he digs weird shit like that, especially if you had a dummy in your mouth too. :thumbs:

Wilf would be all over you "licking" his head in . . . he digs weird shit like that, especially if you had a dummy in your mouth too. :thumbs:

As long as he dont run me over in his "porch" he can do what he likes :tongue2: :tongue2:

haha.jpg

As long as he dont run me over in his "porch" he can do what he likes :tongue2: :tongue2:

You, him, his wife a burst blow up doll, and a couple of dummies . . . i'm feeling a mini break in the camper coming up! SEXY time! :boogie: :boogie: