pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

yes we are stronger than ever with better dogs

I liked the dvd even tho its not the best copy, one of the best about! think alot of people need to understand its called hunting not catching!

so we gonna get a part two pre ban of course ???

Personally I think the w/c fella's could catch more by driving the roads and lamping from the back of a van rather than calling every fox. The cumbrian lads I've been with have it to a tee and the dogs know the score jumping everything from fences and gates, upto tall dykes and hedges to get into the field with the fox. Only my opinion though..NM

Personally I think the w/c fella's could catch more by driving the roads and lamping from the back of a van rather than calling every fox. The cumbrian lads I've been with have it to a tee and the dogs know the score jumping everything from fences and gates, upto tall dykes and hedges to get into the field with the fox. Only my opinion though..NM

CLASSIC... :blink:

there all sted heads from wigan,wigan crew coming at you :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..... ATB. B

who said the drugs dont work,they work for you lads ££££££££££££££ :toast: no 9 till 5 for the wigan lads :D

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!! UR A STAR!................ :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

some cracking foxing going on...well done lads fair play,not having a dig but most of them fields you were running on were mostly flat..i wish we could have them over with us in wales,but unfortunatlly we have hills so when we catch its twice has hard,the most we have taken is 5 in a night with two bedy x types..if you can take that many in you area in a night i would love to come up and run our lurchers and see how many we can take ...Keep up the good work and get them pics up..nice to read a decent thread. :thumbs:

some cracking foxing going on...well done lads fair play,not having a dig but most of them fields you were running on were mostly flat..i wish we could have them over with us in wales,but unfortunatlly we have hills so when we catch its twice has hard,the most we have taken is 5 in a night with two bedy x types..if you can take that many in you area in a night i would love to come up and run our lurchers and see how many we can take ...Keep up the good work and get them pics up..nice to read a decent thread. :thumbs:

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on'' used to leave at 8 at night lamping for midnight'' back home at 9 following morning... thats why thay travel... to get better land' u dont wana be runing ur dogs over hills n out ov the beam if ya can help it... ATB..B

• Like 2