pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

me dad said 2 is to many when lamping, 3 is a crowd, :thumbs:

dont mean to be funny mate the numbers speak for themselves ,but i dont think your dad knows what he is on about ,dont take it the wrong way :wallbash:

dont mean to be funny mate the numbers speak for themselves ,but i dont think your dad knows what he is on about ,dont take it the wrong way :wallbash:

MY DAD IS SAT HERE WELL IN THE LIVING ROOM WATCHIN SOME REPEAT,

HE HAS SAID HES BEEN AT IT LONGER THEN MOST OF YOU LADS BUT WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER HIS QUESTION,

HOW MANY FOX IN 1 SEASON,?

HOW MANY DOGS,?

AND HOW MANY FOX WOULD A DOG DO BEFORE YOU WOULD BREED FROM IT AND CALL IT A LEGEND,?

ALSO WHY 6 PEOPLE ??HOW MANY DOGS WOULD YOU TAKE OUT IN 1 NIGHT AS SURELY IT WOULD ONLY OR SHOULD TAKE 1 DOG TO PULL A FOX WHY ALL THE NUMBERS

AND DID YOU EVER TAKE A RIFLE WITH YOU AS WELL???

I KNOW ALL THIS WAS PRE BAN

Edited by windyhill
  • Like 1

just out of interest but how many of use would be out lamping im not trowing a dig its just i try be on my own when im going places i shouldn be at one stage in the video i think i counted 5 of ya

The reason there has been so many of us is coz there a good set of lads, know what there doing and enjoy the sport.

Its a skill to use a lamp, call and know when to slip the dogs at the right time.

Does that answer your question?

yep i like the way the man on the lamp just gives a little shake of the lamp to let them know when to slip

HE HAS SAID HES BEEN AT IT LONGER THEN MOST OF YOU LADS BUT WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER HIS QUESTION,

HOW MANY DOGS,?

AND HOW MANY FOX WOULD A DOG DO BEFORE YOU WOULD BREED FROM IT AND CALL IT A LEGEND,?

ALSO WHY 6 PEOPLE ??HOW MANY DOGS WOULD YOU TAKE OUT IN 1 NIGHT AS SURELY IT WOULD ONLY OR SHOULD TAKE 1 DOG TO PULL A FOX WHY ALL THE NUMBERS

i am not being funny but like some one said on there ask your dad he seems to have all the answers ,no rifle ,i think you should ignore your dad and go hunting yourself you seem a sensible kid good luck

HOW MANY DOGS,?

i am not being funny but like some one said on there ask your dad he seems to have all the answers ,no rifle ,i think you should ignore your dad and go hunting yourself you seem a sensible kid good luck

mac'' i will p.m u mate n put u in the picture'' :yes: ..

just out of interest but how many of use would be out lamping im not trowing a dig its just i try be on my own when im going places i shouldn be at one stage in the video i think i counted 5 of ya

The reason there has been so many of us is coz there a good set of lads, know what there doing and enjoy the sport.

Its a skill to use a lamp, call and know when to slip the dogs at the right time.

yep i like the way the man on the lamp just gives a little shake of the lamp to let them know when to slip

that is called the macky shake

that is called the macky shake

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.... :toast:

Guest joball

HOW MANY DOGS,?

markprick your a sad little man you are, go bury some dogs :feck: