I Shoot and Fish Free Monthly E-Zine

Hi All,

It's my first post so take it easy on me!! I am Anthony Curran from www.ishootandfish.ie we have a free monthly shooting and fishing e-zine. I have include a link below. Let me know what you think feedback is always welcomed good and bad. Hopefully more good :tongue2:

I Shoot and Fish Free Monthly E-Zine July

welcome mate thats a fish and a half on the cover can anyone sign up to get the magazine

Hi All,

It's my first post so take it easy on me!! I am Anthony Curran from www.ishootandfish.ie we have a free monthly shooting and fishing e-zine. I have include a link below. Let me know what you think feedback is always welcomed good and bad. Hopefully more good :tongue2:

I Shoot and Fish Free Monthly E-Zine July

welcome mate thats a fish and a half on the cover can anyone sign up to get the magazine

you dont sign up, its online. just click next page.

very nice pal, although you shoot and fish, could you not do some other columns. ferreting, running dogs, falconry, terriers etc. you would attract a much greater fan-base.

Yap fully agree and if anyone wants to submit pictures and stories i will gladly include them. One very simple motto if you want to see it in and you do it then send it to me :tongue2: Anyone can sign up all they have to do is send me a blank e-mail and I'll e-mail it to you every month free of charge. Thanks for the feedback so far.