All in one day

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice bag I don't know what it is but I'm never as impressed with what a shooter gets compared to a dog.

you will not get more mixed than this,, all out one set,,, we mite has well sdd bin ferreting a pet shop.......

Posted Images

Done it again Baw............. :censored:

Done what lab lol?

You know.........i will not be dragged into this with you........ :whistling:

always fancyed doing a mcnab,,, is that what its called... shoot a stag, is it a brace or single grouse, and catch a salmon

Aye mate, a mcnab right enough. I think if I ever was I'd go for the salmon first, could take me months to get it lol

Done what lab lol?

Pmsl your not talking about the f*****g partridge are you? I've had hundreds since then :toast:

Done what lab lol?

Pmsl your not talking about the f*****g partridge are you? I've had hundreds since then :toast:

:censored:

Aye mate, a mcnab right enough. I think if I ever was I'd go for the salmon first, could take me months to get it lol

Depends upon the method,salmon would probably be the easiest :laugh:

Depends upon the method,salmon would probably be the easiest :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: that's not a mcnab, that's a mcnet :tongue2:

Ok lab, just for you, what's the variety of game you've shot in a day?

Pheasant, Patridge, Woodcock, Duck, Fox and 2 Poachers, only flesh wounds if that still counts............... :whistling:

Pheasant, Patridge, Woodcock, Duck, Fox and 2 Poachers, only flesh wounds if that still counts............... :whistling:

:laugh: Nice bag :thumbs: I don't know what it is but I'm never as impressed with what a shooter gets compared to a dog.

• Like 2

:laugh: Nice bag :thumbs: I don't know what it is but I'm never as impressed with what a shooter gets compared to a dog.

I very rarely pull the trigger now mate.......if i do its for dog training purposes or a bit for the freezer.... :thumbs:

I very rarely pull the trigger now mate.......if i do its for dog training purposes or a bit for the freezer.... :thumbs:

Aye mate, it's cos your in the pet rearing business now, can't face shooting wee herbets relatives :thumbs: