What Rifle for the Mrs?

ok so as it says i had a long discussion with the Mrs last night and she has decided (nothing to do with me :whistling: ) that she wants to start coming hunting :thumbs:

so the question is what to get her???? she likes the feel of my s410k but i dont want to spend £600 i was thinkig about the BSA Ultra Multi shot.

any ideas would be much apreciated :thumbs:

ohh and when she is not using the rifle i will be so want someting that can handle a good day out in the field.

Thanks

Jamie.

Edited by Bugs Bunny

Guest xSWEETCHEEKSx

ok so as it says i had a long discussion with the Mrs last night and she has decided (nothing to do with me :whistling: ) that she wants to start coming hunting :thumbs:

so the question is what to get her???? she likes the feel of my s410k but i dont want to spend £600 i was thinkig about the BSA Ultra Multi shot.

any ideas would be much apreciated :thumbs:

ohh and when she is not using the rifle i will be so want someting that can handle a good day out in the field.

Thanks

Jamie.

hello all ..... i used to shoot the kids dads s410 it was a nice gun , he also had a theebon (i think) but that was a lot heavier and made my arms sore , the weight was a real issue for me but i really prefered the diving bottle powered guns to the spring powered ones atb sweetcheeks x

thanks for the views guys & gals :thumbs: im thinking i will take her down to the gun shop on pay day and see what suites her and my pocket best.

Try the Airarms s200, baby of the s410 but is sweet for hunting, the carbine version would be perfect and light. I own a s410 and a s200 have i love the 410 more but the 200 is still capable of taking out all quarry for airguns. Or look at second hand s410 around £400-500 mark.

got a nice little brocock concept super six here mate, slim light rifle, around 60 shots full power in 22cal. im looking to sell.

the brocock concept is also a good choice! very small smart rifle.

dose she really need a multi shot?

ill also second the s200 as a good choice.