tyson fury british heavyweight championship

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant see it,should be a decent fight though.no sky box office free ch5 even better,nuttin worse then paying skys prices for what turns out a crap fight

hes got the breeding though :big_boss: from a long line of fighters

Oh here we go :doh:

Fighting " i,ll do it for a caravan " style :D...... and fighting as a dedicated pro are 2 completely different things.....name one fighter in this " pedigree " that has ever won a title in the pro ranks ?

Cowardly gouging a mans eye out over a bottle of beer is probably something the kid would prefer to keep a lid on not brag about as regards his " breeding " ;)

Edited by gnasher16

a good young prospect- show some respect to the man - down the line this man will be hard to beat. :toast:

Down the line is down the line.....but now is now and he is claiming he can beat Klitchsko.....now !!......the only thing that really makes him a decent prospect is his size,his actual boxing ability is pretty poor......but thats ok thats the nature of the heavyweight division these days you just have to play to your strengths its often not a case of who the better boxer is in the heavyweights.....

I have my doubts he can take a solid shot.....but its an interesting little domestic match up anyway.

a good young prospect- show some respect to the man - down the line this man will be hard to beat. :toast:

Down the line is down the line.....but now is now and he is claiming he can beat Klitchsko.....now !!......the only thing that really makes him a decent prospect is his size,his actual boxing ability is pretty poor......but thats ok thats the nature of the heavyweight division these days you just have to play to your strengths its often not a case of who the better boxer is in the heavyweights.....

I have my doubts he can take a solid shot.....but its an interesting little domestic match up anyway.

mate who do you fancy :boxing: i think fury for a £5 my piggy :piggy: jar has that in

[quote name='willow' timestamp='1311149342' post='2158522'

mate who do you fancy :boxing: i think fury for a £5 my piggy :piggy: jar has that in

Im gonna stick with Delboy.....though i think its likely to be a messy fight to watch.

l Id wager now that it will be a better show than the Haymaker put on the other week, Fury is far from the complete article, but has time to improve on his side, fair play to anyone who climbs thru the ropes :thumbs: looking forward to seeing the fight cause ya never know, cometh the our cometh the man :victory: